Book "Nail Art" from Korea

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna from Toronto

Reaction score
I heard that picture(s) of my nails were published there...Do any of you knows what book it is and how to get a copy?

TIA,

Anna, have you tried emailing Mui to see if she can help you? She may be aware of the book you are looking for.

Hi Anna:

I have been looking to get my hands on this book. I know that there is a site listed at Beautytech.com that sells them, but they are a little expensive (but worth it I heard). The site is called something like Global Imports, here is the website: http://www.globalnailart.com/cgibin/global/global.cgi?action=enter&order_id=!ORDERID!&thispage=index.htm I know that there are many Korean Magazine and Nail Supply websites that carry this magazine, but none of them will reply to me, probably because they get this crazy email in English and they can't understand me.

Good Luck!! and if you are in the magazine, let us know.

Keri

Hi,
Ive tried to order this twice now from Global ... each time they have got back to me saying that my credit card wont go through even after Ive carried on shopping with the same card in the US straight after theyve mailed me ... Hmmm!
Has anyone here seen/had this mag???
Would still love to get my hands on it!

Hi Glo,

I ordered The Designer Nails Mag from there and had to run around after them for nearly a month. When I did finaly get through to them, they did seem quite nice to deal with. That was untill I recived the mag in the post. E-mailed them about in untill I was blue in the face and never heard from them since. Now I'm not putting down the company maybe it was just me haveing a bad hair day.
So if you look around else where to see if you can get what it is your looking for, I would suggest that you do.

Latest posts

Back