Booking app for iPad/phone that syncs with standard calendar?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmorcom

Reaction score
Hi, I know the question for best app has been asked but none, that I can see sync with the calendar . Any ideas? I would have to check both at the moment which is a bit long winded!! Xxx

MyChair app syncs with other calendars.

My book of clients 😍👍👍

Thanks - do you use it? It hasn t got very good reviews x

I have used it in the past. I currently use PSA from salon technologies. The bd reviews came last year after one mistake, an update was run that wasn't properly tested before put out and it messed things up. The PSA actually had the same issue at the same time. All has been fixed since and I can't imagine the companies will make such a mistake again, unfortunately they are now stuck with all those bad reviews. I would just ignore as I've used the apps for about 2 years and have only experienced that one issue. Beyond that I adore them for making my life easier!

Booking app for facebook works much better and has more advantages over standard app, all your clients can give you feedback which shows on timelines and attracts other facebook fusers to your page. I can send you more details if you like.

Booking app for facebook works much better and has more advantages over standard app, all your clients can give you feedback which shows on timelines and attracts other facebook fusers to your page. I can send you more details if you like.
Oh that sounds interesting

I have sent you the app details and contact details. anyone wanting this info please drop me a message..keep you software costs low.. ! dont pay for stuff you dont use. keep it simple and maximize profits..
Could you mail me too please? Thankyou xVx

Could u send it through to me as well pleaseeeeeee

sent you those details, hope it helps.. any queries please message me.

Could you also send me them too please?

Me too please!!

Me too please!

Me to please xxx

I have inboxed you

Cheers

Last edited:
And me please ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks - yes please could you send me the details .

Can you send it to me too please ☺☺

Anyone interested, please contact IPK direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back