BOOST...dont wanna play

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
I Wonderred if anyone could help me out ...I did a re-glaze on a client the other day and my boost just wont play anymore...its a salon size bottle & is 1/3 empty and the airway is clear, so to speak, but it takes some severe shaking up and down that much it's embarasssing!!

Any ideas or tricks for me..

I dont want to bin it as its still got plenty in....but I dont want this delay every time i try and squeeze a bead out...

I can understand that you would be annoyed. It has never happened to me with BOOST .... and I have been using it for more than a year (on myself) ... are you sure that no humidity or moisture of any kind is getting into your bottle and curing it slightly?? Is it out of the way of your spray activator? Why not store it on its head so that it is always in the neck of your bottle?

Lets say the worst scenario is that you have to bin it and buy a new one! A salon size bottle costs about 3 pounds something ... it is nothing. A couple of full sets pays for a whole salon starter kit that will do hundreds of full sets. Why not get a stand by bottle to have in case. It sounds to me like it has thickened up for some reason .. which is not normal.

geeg said:
I can understand that you would be annoyed. It has never happened to me with BOOST .... and I have been using it for more than a year (on myself) ... are you sure that no humidity or moisture of any kind is getting into your bottle and curing it slightly?? Is it out of the way of your spray activator? Why not store it on its head so that it is always in the neck of your bottle?

Lets say the worst scenario is that you have to bin it and buy a new one! A salon size bottle costs about 3 pounds something ... it is nothing. A couple of full sets pays for a whole salon starter kit that will do hundreds of full sets. Why not get a stand by bottle to have in case. It sounds to me like it has thickened up for some reason .. which is not normal.

I am sure it hasn't thickened as I think it's the same viscosity as ever so no problems there...I stored it on its head last night when I worked with it it wouldn't stop oozing out - it was quite spooky, my client found it ammusing though :smack:

She thought my nail room was possessed :rolleyes:

Well anyway at that price I'll get another at Gmex..... :D

Try knocking the bottom of the bottle on the table once or twice after you have placed you bead ... It might be an air lock of some sort ... grasping at straws here but try it ... it may do the trick.

Latest posts

Back