Boots and a product like Minx according to a client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiatworcs

Reaction score
Hi,

i had a client in yesterday and she said she had been in boots and had seen these nail foil things as she put it. the way she was describing them, they sounded like a retail version to minx nails has anyone herd this?

Hi,

i had a client in yesterday and she said she had been in boots and had seen these nail foil things as she put it. the way she was describing them, they sounded like a retail version to minx nails has anyone herd this?

There is nothing like Minx that is sold direct to consumers.

They may think it is like MINX but I can tell you Minx is a Professional quality veneer and not sold to the public.

Minx is also patented so as usual although there may be people who always try to copy an idea .. the original is the best quality always.

She probably saw the Rio Foils kit x

Didn't Avon once do a stick on nail colour thing too....?

I agree with Geeg....they might think its like Minx but they also think Rio is a "real" kit....we all know the difference...:lol:

The ones in boots are just like the ones in avon and they are all plain one colour, no patterns as yet,
bet they are the same quality as avons ones too,
is that enough said lol :lol:

I think youll find they won't be thermal activated, more like basic stickers (then again, I haven't ever seen them)

I think youll find they won't be thermal activated, more like basic stickers (then again, I haven't ever seen them)

Your right Sam, they are just peel and stick,
and hope for the best lol :lol:

I was looking through my moms "beauty collection" just the other day and found those Avon things unopened collecting dust.

I saw that nailene are doing patterened sticker looking things.

I haven't actually seen them in real life - they appeared on my facebook!!??

Gina xx

Latest posts

Back