Botox needed in Carlisle/Cumbria

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahemma

Reaction score
Hi im looking for somebody who does botox in Carlisle/ Cumbria area.
I last had 3 zones done from a doctor in the begining of September and its effect has already warn of, have spoken to him but he says 2 months is about right, it was 7 weeks.
Can anybody help me out with a name or number that would be great.

Hi,

I am an aesthetic nurse and usually my clients see the results for upto 12 weeks - you can't really have Botox less than 12 weeks apart due to the risk of developing "antibodies" which would then mean you would no longer see the benefits of having it,

Do you know which product he used? Was it Botox or another brand?

I am based in Greater Manchester, and I do travel around to provide treatments, In your case I would be providing the treatment in your home as I currently do not have any salons in the area on my books, would this be ok? Sarah x ps you can email me on here or email me on [email protected] if you want to discuss it xx

I know there are some dr's near newcastle that perform this, but thats probably too far?

I cant believe its wore off already. It cant of been proper botox surely? i hold botox evenings at my house (im a home beauty therapist) and i have a nurse that comes to me to provide this treatment. She uses the proper Botox which lasts 6 months, there are alot of other products similar to Botox out there that dont last as long so im guessing they havent used proper Botox on you! I live in Workington Cumbria :)

It doesn't 'wear off' when movement comes back it's when new nerve endings have grown. The injector probably put enough in to relax most if the muscle but not all of it do the combination of normal nerve endings with no Botox on them and nerve re growth made it 'wear off' quicker.

However some if my clients only get 6 weeks, some get 9 months!

It doesn't 'wear off' when movement comes back it's when new nerve endings have grown. The injector probably put enough in to relax most if the muscle but not all of it do the combination of normal nerve endings with no Botox on them and nerve re growth made it 'wear off' quicker.

However some if my clients only get 6 weeks, some get 9 months!

Is there a register where one can find local Drs offering this service? One of my clients if after it and I'm not sure where to look (apart from google!)

Maybe contact the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses.

Hi there is a new aesthetics clinic opening In carlisle on the 2 nd April ea aesthetics check out there web site hope this helps ?

Latest posts

Back