botox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
i really want to have botox done arouns the eyes and forehead

has any one else had this done and what results have you had

can any one recommend a decent place in the north west?????:hug:

hi my mums friend is fully qualified in botox, she lives in chester - that too far?! i dunno im poo at geography!!lol!:hug:

hi i have botox every 5 to 6 months ,i love them i had terrible frown lines ,and crows feet, they totaly disipeared after 2weeks, ive had them now for 4years, and they have never come back as long as i keep them up, i go to aplace in anisdale, called healthpoint ,the telephone number is 01704570900 ,its in lancashire merseyside ,he charges 2hunderd and 40 for forehead crowsfeet and laughterlines hope this helps donna x

thanks for the information girls as i really would prefer to go to one through recommendation as you hear so many horror stories

Hi have you heard of Transform medical group. Dont know if there is one in your area but they are very reputable. I have had botox and nose to mouth fillers and even a boob job with them. Aftercare fantastic and so friendly.

oh my god jayne i have been on the transform web site all night lol

i want a vaneer botox and implants and a tummy tuck

THEY ALSO DO MONTHLY PAYMENTS YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE

You go girl! I was just thinking of getting some more botox done myself. Let us know how you get on.

You guys are very brave!!:eek: I personally wouldnt have something like botox injected into my face!!! The idea of what can go wrong scares the cr*p outta me!!! Could end up looking worse than you did in the first place!!!

thus the reason for this thread francesXXX

get the facts before handing over the cash from people that have already had it done

if you dont do your research then on your head be it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

thus the reason for this thread francesXXX

get he facts bfore handing over the cash from people that have already had it done

if you dont do your research then on your head be it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

lmao - literally!!! :lol:

I had botox yesterday at Leicester Royal Infirmary, around crows feet. Was told it could take up to 2 weeks to see the full effects but already I can tell. sknclinics.co.uk - is the name, also they do recommend a friend whereby you get £50 off your next treatment and £25 for the friend.

They do have clinics around the country. My hubby works at Leicester Royal and we both researched it fully. Was really hesitant as dont like needles, but go for it girls if you want it doing. Glad I did. xx

Hiya
I share a room with a Nurse Practitioner who does Botox and Fillers

She has a real passion for her job like us nail geeks

she is a world of information

her web Flash Page (web is undergoing update)

she is fantastic and based in Warwickshire..she did my fillers a few wks ago and im sooo pleased
Ive rec lots of clients who have rec some friends to her...and alll are pleased with the results

she charges alot less than some and is great at what she does
she will always see you for a second visit and check over her work
she will always listen to what u want from botox/fillers
she turns people away with unrealalistic approah to these treatments
she was trained and is governed by Harley Street Dr's
best of all she makes u feel comfortable and welcome

she is now looking into botox for bladder control..this is an advanced treatment

i know a lady who had so much botox over the years that the muscles on one side of her face collapsed because they had become so weak!!

my advice is to be sensible, it doesn't matter how reputable the person doing your botox is there are still risks.

my partner has botox to relive migraines, ive had implants and my mums just had lipo!!!
what impressive stuff they can do now.
id have it all done when i need it ha ha ha x

We have a medical practicioner who comes into our salon from Collagenics! They have free no obligation consultation clinics too so you can ask any questions you like.

They do Botox, Lip Enhancements, Line smoothing, Red Vein Treatments, Skin Resurfacing Peels, Lipo-Melt.

If you want a telephone number to see if they run any clinics nearer to you fell free to pm me.

Christi

Wow.. I am all for having Botox and the like, I see no reason why we cant and shouldnt make ourselves feel the best we can..
But doesnt it all seem a bit "available"? It also scares me that the natural beauty that is a fantastic smile line will be lost to a generation.. we may well end up with clones of Micheal Jackson in the next 40 years!!:lol:

Remember less is best.. I applaud your bravery.. :hug:.. I want a tummy tuck, veneers, and a boob job. I hope if i ever get the money/guts to do it will alot harder then walking into a salon to get, and the process is a long carefully monitored one.
good luck!:green:

Latest posts

Back