Boyfriend troubles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This whole thread has got me pumping.

(I don't believe men can be just friends with a woman and if they are it's because one of them is not so lucky in the looks dept.)

If your uncomfortable you are uncomfortable. He should respect that and be open to what communication theyre having and should have them infront of you leaving no room for doubt/mistrust.
Don't let him make you doubt yourself and turn it on you.
Trust your instinct.

Oh ok so I must be Fugly as a lot of my male friends are super fit..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

This whole thread has got me pumping.

(I don't believe men can be just friends with a woman and if they are it's because one of them is not so lucky in the looks dept.)

If your uncomfortable you are uncomfortable. He should respect that and be open to what communication theyre having and should have them infront of you leaving no room for doubt/mistrust.
Don't let him make you doubt yourself and turn it on you.
Trust your instinct.

Ha ha ha Missy - I'm sorry but I actually dribbled my cup of tea when I read the first line, that made me LOL.

Somehow I think it could work on the odd occasion, but I'm lucky enough not to have to worry about it. Single people can have a lot of friends, male and female but when entering in a relationship they usually drift off into the background....

Then if you trust him I dont get what the problem is? She will soon get fed up.
If I were you I would turn it round and make it out that it doesn't bother you in the slightest. The next time someone says something about her messaging him id say "oh I know bless her, I dont think she has anyone else she can talk to. I dont mind but my boyfriend says he sometimes feels a bit like she is a stalker and he would like to go on FB without her commenting on everything"
Then when I see her I would be ultra nice "oh hi honey, my boyfriend and I were talking about you last night, we were discussing that little problem you were saying you had..well if you ever want a womans perspective I am always here. A friend of my boy friends is a freind of mine"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Interesting! I like this rather than wanting to pull her nasty cheap hair extensions out n loosing my job ;) they no longer talk but if ever this occurs again I will keep this in mind x

Latest posts

Back