Brand of polish you're using!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdRocNails

Reaction score
Hi ladies...and possibly some gents!
Was just wondering what polish(es) you're currently using in your salons?
What brands do you see have a nice consistency, nice size brush, long lasting...all those necessities! :)
Let me know!
Suz xx

I don't do a lot of polish (mostly Shellac) but I am loving Vinyulux. It really does last. :)

Vinylux :) I also have OPI and a few China Glaze colours.

Have missed having my shellac on though, got it on now for the first time in a few months and I am loving it :D x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Orly polish and orly gelfx. X

CND Shellac and Vinylux, for exactly the reasons you say. The brushes are just beautiful. In fact, when I'm finished a bottle I clean and keep the brush just in case a client brings their own colour in for me to apply... at least I can apply it with a great brush!

Shellac & Vinylux no other way to go really x

Shellac and Vinylux all the way ;-)

Samantha
xoxo
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek iPhone app

Shellac and Vinylux. I love the dry time on Vinylux.

Shellac and Vinylux... I'm starting to see a pattern here ;)

Xxx

OPI polish and gel
China glaze
And soon, vinylux!

Shellac and vinylux and also a few opi and orly from before

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

you know me suz, OPI all the way!

I deff see a pattern emerging!
Vinylux sounds like a clear winner!
I may do as most of you have done and have a nice selection of a couple of brands. I love the brush on OPI so had thought of that from the start. The others I have never used/seen so will look into that! :)
Also...gelish or shellac?! Or is it a bit obvious from previous posts?! Haha
Xx

tbh i think shellac mostly on here, but you will find loads of people like gelish too, some even use both!

Shellac all the way. I love the additives too the colour and nail art opportunities are endless!! xoxo

Samantha
xoxo
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek iPhone app

Shellac & VINYLUX ...

I am a CND branded person and have never really needed to carry more brands.

If a client brings her own polish in we are willing to apply it, but when they see other clients leaving the salon after only 8.5 minutes drying time and everyone feeling her newly applied polish and oohing and aahing because they can't believe how gorgeous, shiny and DRY the polish is ... Some have chosen a similar Shade in VINYLUX, had their manicure done using it, and walked out the door having bought it!! :D:D.

Nothing like a bunch of women getting excited over a polish that dries like that (is there another one? No) to sell your polish for you ... Never had to say a single word! Love it.

Last edited:
Sounds brilliant!
Thanks!
Where do you all get your Vinylux from?
I've heard of Beverly Beaute, are there more stockists here in the UK or is that all? Xx

Sounds brilliant!
Thanks!
Where do you all get your Vinylux from?
I've heard of Beverly Beaute, are there more stockists here in the UK or is that all? Xx

The site you mention is an illegal supplier and exporter do not get involved as you will be illegally importing if you purchase from them.

Sweet Squared are the only legal licensed importers of CND products and many others and they are here to support you and your business in the UK and Ireland. :)

They only serve professionals so it is easy to register with them as a member by ringing 08452106060 and show them your certificate .. A photo you can e mail or scan, fax etc. Then you are good to go.

Oh god! Thanks for letting me know!!
I'll check them out now!
Thank you again! :) xx

Shellac and Vinylux x

Latest posts

Back