Brazilian keratin treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmaatgloss

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any really good Brazilian keratin treatment?We are using Brazilian blowout at the moment but it's expensive and hard to get hold of. I've also heard its really bad for u. We have tried a few other brands but they aren't as good.

Hi,
we use kerastraight, this too is more on the expensive side but is more cost effective if you bulk buy. You can also use this product on bleached hair.We have great results from this product.:D

Im brazilian and i do brazilian treatments and i buy mines from brazil so i get it shipped to me and they are amazing and as i buy there its not expensive at all :)

and when do u say its bad for u does it smell? if it does u just have to do in a open place or with a fan on direct to ur client then it wont be bad :)

Does anyone know of any really good Brazilian keratin treatment?We are using Brazilian blowout at the moment but it's expensive and hard to get hold of. I've also heard its really bad for u. We have tried a few other brands but they aren't as good.

Hiya hun if u do a search on this there's quite a few threads on this subject, some only a few weeks ago x

I've just tried kebelo it really nice

yeh ive heard horror storys about them :eek:
there really high in a certain chemical and give you nose bleeds n stuff :/

Well the ones with formaldehyde work well, ( would love to discover one without it ) it's fine in a well ventilated area but should not be done in salons without good ventilation , it releases a gas with heat and with any chemical too much exposure is bad , there is no proven dangers but it makes your nose gets itchy and eyes and to me that's not good that's why I only do it at home in my garden would never over expose myself to it, but it does have amazing results without the damage of chemical straighteners

For clients it's fine, women inject Botox in there face and don't worry but for me got to think of yourself and as long as your in a ventilated area and not inhaling that crap or the client then it's all good but no way in hell I would do it in a salon

For clients it's fine, women inject Botox in there face and don't worry but for me got to think of yourself and as long as your in a ventilated area and not inhaling that crap or the client then it's all good but no way in hell I would do it in a salon

What you mean client. Inject Botox? Lol. Have you tried to use those doctor mask it could work and u can do with no problem just be careful use a fan and it should be fine

I'm saying women inject Botox , fillers, use spray tan, nail varnish, hair dye all chemicals too much of anything is bad but a little ok in my opinion, saying that we all might turn green and grow funny orange spots after doing them in years to come !!!!!!

and when do u say its bad for u does it smell? if it does u just have to do in a open place or with a fan on direct to ur client then it wont be bad :)

Hi Thiago.

I'm going to post a youtube video on your Facebook page.
Will you please tell me if the client is having a brazilian treatment or a permanent chemical straightner. I think the video was made in a salon in Mexico or Brazil.
I'm not sure.

Thanks mate. xx

I use nov max in my salon and currently do on average 2 a day, the profit is great! I use an extractor and have window open slightly, it's a fab treatment x

I use nov max in my salon and currently do on average 2 a day, the profit is great! I use an extractor and have window open slightly, it's a fab treatment x

I second this. . . The calling for it in my salon isnt great, but i dont mind keeping this in stock because it is a great mark up for stylists and is a genuinley amazing treatment. Ensure medium heat with the dryer and a good fan/source of free flowing air and you will be fine :))

Did you use True keratin Treatment? its USA brand and have great keratin products like keratin treatment, shampoo, conditioner, Hair Serum and leave in mist etc you can get more information from here : Click Here

Latest posts

Back