Brazilian trouble

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukfaye

Reaction score
:confused: Hi could anyone give me some advice please,
I offer Brazilians but hardly do any, which is probably why I am getting more and more nervous about doing them.
I do it on my self, well as much as i can:eek: But always find that alot of hair is left either side, where it grows inwards towards the centre. ( hope this makes sense).
I use berins hard wax for this, but find i dont get all the hairs out in this area, and obviously dont want to keep going over it.
It now worries me that if anyone books in im not going to be able to do a good job.
I trained with Kim a while back, it was great but now its been so long since doing them im loosing confidence:sad:
I just cant see where im going wrong.
Could anyone give me any pointers?

hi, there, im sorry im not familliar with berins wax, as i use euroblonde
i also trained with kim(fantasic) i offered my services to any one who would model, and i did them over and over again,as all women are differrent, maybe you could ask some regulars who get bikini waxing, if they fancy trying out a brazilian, you just need to get your confidence back, if your any way near me, i will model for you,
i get the hairs your talking about by taking the wax inside the labia,aswell as on the outside, and always remembering to push the wax down first with the spatula, and them with my hand,
maybe you need another go with kim,
let me know how you go, helen x

Last edited by a moderator:
Kim will have shown you to apply a little jasmine oil to the area before waxing, so do this very sparingly. Then work methodically from the outside in.. making sure you stretch the skin when applying the wax and pressing all the way down to the skin. On the labia and the inner labia hair, do narrow strips (pressing the wax down to the skin with the tip of your spatula) and when you remove support the skin all the time. If you miss one or two hairs, you can apply more wax if you have your wax at a workable temperature and you have prepped the skin with a little oil.

Doing a Brazilian on yourself would be much more difficult than on a client where you can see exactly what you are doing.

Try and relax and not worry about it, obviously the more you do the more your confidence will grow, maybe see if any of your friends would let you practice on them to give you some application practice. Think back to what Kim showed you and you won't go far wrong.

HTH :hug:

Thanks for the replies guys, thats a good idea will try and round up some friends, most dont even let me do there bikini though, think its too embaressing to let me see them:eek:
But will give it a go as i sooo need to get more confident.
Thanks again.x

:confused: Hi could anyone give me some advice please,
I offer Brazilians but hardly do any, which is probably why I am getting more and more nervous about doing them.
I do it on my self, well as much as i can:eek: But always find that alot of hair is left either side, where it grows inwards towards the centre. ( hope this makes sense).
I use berins hard wax for this, but find i dont get all the hairs out in this area, and obviously dont want to keep going over it.
It now worries me that if anyone books in im not going to be able to do a good job.
I trained with Kim a while back, it was great but now its been so long since doing them im loosing confidence:sad:
I just cant see where im going wrong.
Could anyone give me any pointers?

Why didn't you call me???? Call me now 07739 832 328.

You got all the hairs out during your training so maybe you've just forgotten your technique. Send me your email and I'll send a step by step guide.

Don't worry! xxx

Latest posts

Back