Brazilian Waxing Ball???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifi La Fume

Reaction score
Anyone??? Have a look at this link, I was looking for waxing DVDs and came across this.........I think the ball is for your clients to lean on when they're on all fours????????????? It looks like and exercise ball.

Satin Smooth® | DELUXE BRAZILIAN WAXING KIT (SSBRZKIT)

This industry gets weirder by the day.

God my clients have a hard enough time accepting I'm asking them to go on all fours could you imagine if I then brought out an excercise ball, they'd be out the door.

No thanks!

I would be surprised if this caught on to be honest ... but then there are stranger things that have lol!!

:)

Actually if you really think about it....maybe this is actually a very good idea :idea:

You could always exercise while you get your arse waxed .....clean and lean all at the same time :lol::lol::lol:

Actually if you really think about it....maybe this is actually a very good idea :idea:

You could always exercise while you get your arse waxed .....clean and lean all at the same time :lol::lol::lol:
haha, i think you would have to try it maybe its more comfatble? but trying to convince clients is another matter xxx

haha, i think you would have to try it maybe its more comfatble? but trying to convince clients is another matter xxx

OMG can you imagine if the ball burst just at the moment you lunged forward with spatula in hand with hot dripping wax :lol::lol:

OMG can you imagine if the ball burst just at the moment you lunged forward with spatula in hand with hot dripping wax :lol::lol:
haha hope they fall forward not back
:eek:

I'm still trying to figure out where it goes. xxx

Anyone??? Have a look at this link, I was looking for waxing DVDs and came across this.........I think the ball is for your clients to lean on when they're on all fours????????????? It looks like and exercise ball.

Satin Smooth® | DELUXE BRAZILIAN WAXING KIT (SSBRZKIT)

Is this for use at home cos you couldn't really use the ball in the salon could ya.

What will they come up with next satin smooth like a gimmick or is it to build the therapist up for the tough hairs that some people have lol

Latest posts

Back