Brazillian help please :( Nervous

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Ok so I have searched and gather a whole lot of info but Im ina bit of a pickle :(

I have trained in intimate waxing but I am by no means confident in it and tomorrow I have my first paying client in for one and shes already pressing me about how long it will take me as apparently her regular therapist does it in no time atall (not helped by myself and said therapist not seeing eye to eye) so I am ever so nervous. She asked for a bikini but then said she wants it all off, I explained that I only did Brazillian and not hollywood and she looked confused.

Could you, if you have the time, perhaps post back and explain step by step the positions you get them in and whether you start from the top or the bottom?

I dont like the idea of getting them up on all fours although Im happy to turn her on her stomach. Im just so worried I do wish I hadnt taken the booking now.

Thankyou Geeks

I'm not trained in brazilians/hollywoods yet but I've been having hollywoods myself for years. Hopefully someone more experienced will be able to chip in.

My therapist starts as per a regular bikini (I have the tops of my legs waxed too, so she does those first then front of bikini, back of bikini, then backs of legs).

When doing the underneath front, she gets me to bend my leg up and out, and sometimes I lift it a bit and stretch underneath. She gets me to help stretch. Once both sides are done, she does the middle at the top, if there's any left and then she turns me onto my front to do the back. (The other therapist I sometimes see turns me on my side with my bottom leg straight and my top leg bent and forward over the bottom leg).

Sorry, it's so hard to explain, so I don't know if that's any help at all.

Try to breathe and relax, I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine!! x

Hey Zoe. Is there any way you can cancel the appointment and ask her to wait till her regular therapist comes in?

If you are not confident the chances are you will be really nervous and it will show through.and you probably won't wax as well as you can.

Now are you using hot wax? What to do is start off doing a basic on each side. Then do strips from the top right to the bottom and take it off up the way. Make sure you stretch. And just keep going till you have the desired amount of hair off. Do both sides together to make it quicker. (this isn't how I do mines but is easiest for me to explain) I would turn her over and do her behind aswell.

What do you leave for a Brazilian? If you can do that a Hollywood isn't much more hair.

Personally if it were me I would speak with my boss and reschedule her. I think she already knows you have a weakness with only being able to do a brazilian and she might make your confidence lower.

Try and get some extra training in or go on a course with some credible trainers.

I'm sorry I don't mean to freak you out but trying to be helpful.

Train with Kim lawless she's the best. Once uve trained with her u will b v confident xxx

Latest posts

Back