Brazillian waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I suppose if you are getting quicker and quicker then sometimes charging £30+ may seem like you are charging a lot. But then clients could be paying for your experience and speed. As I do more and more my time is getting much less especially repeat clients under 30mins and less if I did not chat! and I do wonder if it seems dear. Brazilian hot waxing is becoming more widespead - will the price come down? For example if you are charging £20 per hour and Leanne is doing it in less than half an hour it may seem logical to charge £9.00 ( not that I would I hasten to add). Just wonder how others view it.

i would love to charge more but i do think that ive left it a bit too long for upping it to the going rate, i may consider charging £15 for brazillians and hollywoods think my customers would find it a bit much if i went from £9 to £35

i would love to charge more but i do think that ive left it a bit too long for upping it to the going rate, i may consider charging £15 for brazillians and hollywoods think my customers would find it a bit much if i went from £9 to £35

If I were you, I would try to put the price up. Some clients may baulk but they if they look around, they will quickly see you are still very competitively priced. They are also used to you, and used to stripping off in front of you, and may not wish to start over with another therapist.

I would literally just say, ' I've decided to put my prices up as I haven't done for so long now. Your wax will still be £9 today, but next time you come it will be £15. If they say, 'That's a big increase!' simply say, 'I know it appears so, but in actual fact most other therapists are charging £30-£35.'

I don't think many will walk.

Then, you need to keep putting the price up at least once a year, even if it is only by £1 each time!

But your clients might...

I do see what your getting at but some people get on really well with warm wax. Huberella and Katelisa spring to mind, both advocates of warm wax for intimate waxing. I personally prefer hot wax but, if it aint broke, don't fix it. Leanne obviously has lots of returning clients who are happy with the treatment they are receiving, and warm wax is VERY economical.

i do and it is ive just got my technique perfect i think but will probably up my prices like u say they wont walk as they like what i do

OMG i've seen the light ! now i know why i have to continue my tuesday evening college course.......once 'qualified' i can ring the wax queen.....YAY i've got yer number Kim

Latest posts

Back