Breast cancer awareness pink party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corrine1983

Reaction score
hey all, hope you are all ok.
Im organising a pink party for breast cancer awareness month in huddersfield, my anunt suffered from it and cancer has been a big part of my life not just breast cancer. my fiancee, my mum, my grandmother, a cousin and already mentioned my aunty. thanks to their work at cancer research, i still have happy times with these people except for my cousin who unfortunately passed away. i want to raise funds and do a fantastic party in the process.
if and of you geeks live in and aroud the huddersfield area, id like to send you all an invitation. im going to get the local press to cover the event, and try and get the local talent and budding stars to come along too.

anyway thats all from me
thanks for reading.:) :confused: :lol:
xx

sounds like fun! and such a worthwile cause too, i wish i lived closer xx

Good luck hun and I hope you have a great time, I only wish I lived closer so I could come.

Let us know how you get on with it.

I live too far also, hope the day goes well.. good luck xx

I live in Leeds I would love to come, what goes on at these things? Its a very worthwhile cause so count me in:)

Hi hun, any cancer cause is a worth while charity, im in Bradford Westyorkshire, if it is a day time do and not when im working then you can count me in, keep us up to date with the plans :hug:

Hope all goes well for you! x

Good on you for doing something to help others I am to far away but I hope you every success with the party :)

I wish you every success with your fund raising especially for such a worthy cause, sadly I live too far away to be able to attend, but I hope you have a very sucessful day and raise lots of money.

Joan

Good luck with your fundraising. As I've mentioned in previous threads, I support breast cancer research too. Hope it goes well for you.

when mum did race for life she had a site that you could go on a donate, do you have something simular?

good luck with it hun, i live too far away but thanks for inviting us xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back