Breast enlargement

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss_estrelita

Reaction score
Ok let's talk about breast enlargement (giggle) i bet some of u have it :)
Where did u do it? Happy with results?how was the healing?

One of my ladies has just had it done and she looks amazing. Confident and very smiley xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek mobile app

1 of my closest friends had it done and she really suffered afterwards as they accidentally cut a nerve.

One thing that always makes me giggle is the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (Or BAAPS for short) :)

Michelle x

I got mine done when I was 21!

Loved them back then, but now I'm 27 and can sometimes feel they're slightly too big, only sometimes though. Funny, I'm a bit heavier than i used to be so they probably fit my shape better now than they did when I was younger. Planning on losing some weight and I really hope I'll lose some off my bust.

Got them done with Mills and Mills, English company but surgery is carried out in Spain! Wouldn't recommend them to be honest.

Isn't it funny how we always want what we haven't got!
Mine are naturally enormous and I would love to be flat chested. Carting the dang things around hurts my back, and I can't wear a blouse as it always gapes.
Strapless dresses are out of the question, and they enter a room before I do.
I swear you can see the wretched things from space.
Gah!

Mine are naturally enormous and I would love to be flat chested. Carting the dang things around hurts my back, and I can't wear a blouse as it always gapes.
Gah!

I feel this pain Lynne! If I had a boob job it would be a reduction. I'd definitely have a look for a surgeon on baaps as someone else said. Good luck x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Gah!

Ha ha ha...... your post made me laugh out loud, the description is just fantastic.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Would love a boob job 😍! Don't have a spare £4000+ and as much as I've wanted one since I was about 14 I don't know if I could face doing It incase it went wrong 🙈!x

Would love a boob job 😍! Don't have a spare £4000+ and as much as I've wanted one since I was about 14 I don't know if I could face doing It incase it went wrong 🙈!x

Aww be happy with who you are. It's a big operation and doesn't last forever and so much can go wrong (as I've seen in cases with my friends). I find it so sad when gorgeous young girls want to go under the knife.

Gah!

Never a truer word spoken!

I'm saving up for a reduction. The prospect of surgery slightly terrifies me, but the result will be more than worth it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Got mine done after 4 stone weight loss, 3 pregnancies and 3 lots of breastfeeding. Best thing I ever did and that was 10 years ago.

Definitely go for a BAAPS surgeon, they aren't allowed to advertise, so no hard sell, they have also gone rigorous training.

I had mine done at a BUPA hospital and I have absolutely no regrets, I didn't particularly want to go bigger as I was quite happy with my little boobs, but what I wanted to get rid of was the saggy tissue spaniel ears type of boobs which is what I ended up with. Because of this, the surgeon had to go bigger otherwise I'd have still ended up with sagging skin, so went from a perfectly adequate B cup (AA after breastfeeding) to a DD cup. Because my skin had stretched and then gone back to how it was, I couldn't even wear chicken fillets because I had nothing to push up!. I have to say that over the years they have naturally dropped and now people are quite shocked when I tell them I have implants because they look and feel "normal".

However, I am critical of those ladies who just want MAHOOSIVE big bangers. That, I don't get.

Got mine done after 4 stone weight loss, 3 pregnancies and 3 lots of breastfeeding. Best thing I ever did and that was 10 years ago.

Definitely go for a BAAPS surgeon, they aren't allowed to advertise, so no hard sell, they have also gone rigorous training.

I had mine done at a BUPA hospital and I have absolutely no regrets, I didn't particularly want to go bigger as I was quite happy with my little boobs, but what I wanted to get rid of was the saggy tissue spaniel ears type of boobs which is what I ended up with. Because of this, the surgeon had to go bigger otherwise I'd have still ended up with sagging skin, so went from a perfectly adequate B cup (AA after breastfeeding) to a DD cup. Because my skin had stretched and then gone back to how it was, I couldn't even wear chicken fillets because I had nothing to push up!. I have to say that over the years they have naturally dropped and now people are quite shocked when I tell them I have implants because they look and feel "normal".

However, I am critical of those ladies who just want MAHOOSIVE big bangers. That, I don't get.

Well done you on the weight loss and I can imagine with such an achievement with kids and weight loss to be left unhappy with your body isn't nice ! Glad you're happy with yours.

I don't understand the massive ones either.. I actually don't know what size I am tbh.. Don't like the thought of being measured and vary in stores... I always wear padded bras and have them ranging from 34b to 34dd and even a recent 36c purchase which is too small? But realised when I was out with it on and my boobs kept falling out hahaa .... Mega strange haha !!!xx

Feel free t cut my moobs out n stick them on any of ya selves lol

And on the topic of small/big breasts, we don't realize how much culture affects our perceptions until we go elsewhere! I'm a 32C/34B and I always felt like my breasts were on the small side. Then I went to Korea and I felt like my breasts were HUGE because a lot of people there are close to flat chested. I went to buy a bra there and the korean lady took one look at me and my english speaking self and said with disdain, "We don't have your size" :eek: and walked away. I think it was the first time where I truly felt discriminated against.

Gah!

Lynne, I believe that Bravissimo now sell clothes and have blouses cut specifically for that issue.

Best thing I ever bought myself and would do it again. My surgeon was fantastic and did them to fit my body perfectly. I was slightly bigger in one busy before so I had 2 different sizes put in. I love my boobs :)

Had mine done about 5 years ago now 23 dec so I got out of cooking Xmas dinner lol, mine are great had no probs went with hospital group but now I've got so use to them that I think thay look small an thay really are perfect size for my back frame so I have to snap myself out of that WANT BIGGER lol

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back