Bridal package info please guys!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahmarie

Reaction score
Hi guys...

I have been approached by a client of mine to do the make up for her daughters wedding..
Bride, Mother of bride, and 2 bridesmaids..
I mentioned to them that I would want to sit down with them to discuss colours and exactly what they want.. The wedding is August 4th and I said to the bride today when she called that I would do a trial makeover for them to see whether the look is right for the day etc.. She has obviously asked for a price which is why I am asking for your advice as I don't have a clue..

She seems to just be interested in the makeup really as when I mentioned tanning and lash tinting etc she said her lashes and skin are dark enough..

Thank you very much in advance for your help, Sarah :hug: xxxx

When pricing up a bridal makeup and trial run, i added £20 to the normal makeup treatment price. Mother of the bride and bridesmaids are charged at the normal makeup rate. If you feel inclined, you could offer a 10% saving off of the mother of bride and bridesmaids, although if you ar e mobile it needs to be worth your while.
I would ring up local salons/mobile therapists (or look on websites) and see what they are charging for a good starting point. HTHs:)

At the salon I work at we charge £45 for bridal makeup which includes the trial, if the client wants us to go out to them on the wedding day we have a callout charge on top of the £45.
HTH
xx:hug:xx

Thanks guys.. It's just that obviously I will be travelling to and from them also and so I thought that people normally add on their petrol costs??

I would also feel better if I did little extras like false lashes/lash perming etc etc.. I'm not sure exactly what she would actually want herself.. Just trying to think of things that will make them all happy with my services..?? xx

I'm sure that having their makeup done will be enough to make them happy with your services. i would not want false lashes on my big day, maybe the bridesmaids would, but this would all have to be done a few days before, so its more travelling.

Also, attending the brides house on their big day is quite exhausting. You are admist all the chaos of the big day, have to work around hairdressers (as in, to fit in with their part of the big day) and are under pressure to perform an excellent end result. I love doing bridal services, but you need to bear all thid in mind.
With regard to petrol costs, if you are not normally mobile you may want to add on a percentage, but as i am mobile it is included, unless they live further away than i would normally travel.

I'm sure that having their makeup done will be enough to make them happy with your services. i would not want false lashes on my big day, maybe the bridesmaids would, but this would all have to be done a few days before, so its more travelling.

Also, attending the brides house on their big day is quite exhausting. You are admist all the chaos of the big day, have to work around hairdressers (as in, to fit in with their part of the big day) and are under pressure to perform an excellent end result. I love doing bridal services, but you need to bear all thid in mind.
With regard to petrol costs, if you are not normally mobile you may want to add on a percentage, but as i am mobile it is included, unless they live further away than i would normally travel.

Ok then thank you! It's just if this actually happens, it will be my first ever you see, so I want it to be right! xx

Thanks guys.. It's just that obviously I will be travelling to and from them also and so I thought that people normally add on their petrol costs??

I would also feel better if I did little extras like false lashes/lash perming etc etc.. I'm not sure exactly what she would actually want herself.. Just trying to think of things that will make them all happy with my services..?? xx

We get quite a few bridal parties that come to the salon for treatments before the big day, things they usually want are nail extensions/french manicures, spray tans, pedicures, bikini/brazilian waxes. Some do book for eyebrow shapes and lash tints but it's mainly hair, makeup and nails. But look at it this way, if they don't know you offer it then nobody will ask for it.
Reguarding petrol costs personally I would add on a bit extra.
xx:hug:xx

Best of luck :hug:

Hiya, i charge £45 for a bridal make-up package, this includes in house application on the day, and a 1 hour trial 1 month prior. I charge an extra £10 for bridesmaids on the day for application (extra for corrective) and £12 for Mother of the bride. I'm also offering packages for those ladies the night before in their homes, pedicures manicures etc... If I have to go out on the day to apply I charge according to how far away they are. I also retail items for the Bride if requested hth xx

I think it depends on how experienced you are and what products you use ? Not necessarily the same range but is it your own personal make up kit or have a you got a kit full of make up that you only use for clients.

I charge £25 for bridesmaids, mother of bride etc and that is in the salon if I go to them its £30

I usually insist the Bride has the trial at the salon then I go to her on the day I price that around £60 depending on the look they want.

I have invested a lot of money into my make up range and have already spent a fair bit on training with more to follow so I feel my prices are justified.

Latest posts

Back