Bridal pedicure ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyF

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm doing a friends toes for her wedding next week and have been searching for a bit of inspiration. Any pictures would be greatly appreciated! I'm work with Shellac and CND Colour & Effects, I'm pretty new to nail art and Konad but willing to give anything a whirl!

ThanKs,

Lucy xxxx

most of my brides have rockstars, silver or gold, whichever is going to go with their colour theme.

I'm getting married next week and I'm having swarovski toes :)

Classic french with a line of pearls/swarkoski olalong the smile line?

Konad hearts?

Rockstars?

Minx?

I did a classic french for a bride recently but her colour scheme was green so added tiny green nail art....
qyha5a3e.jpg

Last week I had a bride that wanted her something blue on her toes so we did Rockstar and Swarovski big toe :)
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350037856.952844.jpg

Most of mine have either a french with a little embellishment:

2gvva0g.jpg

Obviously that's not a pedi pic, but the principle is the same on toes. Or they opt for the full on swarovski bling, or the slightly tamer rockstars in either the silver/gold mentioned above or using the white holo glitter (which is stunning) from S2.

There aren't many restrictions with bridal nails these days - most people are more than happy to have a play around :D

I would do Swarovski toes in the AB, to complement a classic french on the fingers.

If you don't offer these, I would do silver holo Rockstar in their place.

Here are a few of mine :) image.jpg

My wedding day toes, I was going classic French with Swarovski round the base but ended up with my 'something blue' it lasted ages and the sparkle was amazing though

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350051630.896305.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350051630.896305.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,104

Latest posts

Back