Bring back the nail piccies......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat Tov

Reaction score
Hey peeps. I regularly check out the geek gallery & recently added but lately the gallery has been full of other images than nails. Whilst they are all very pleasant to look at I'd rather look at nails........ (no offence) It is good to see piccies of fellow geeks - puts a face to a name. Just a thought though. I'm missing seeing everyone's work. x X x

hi nat there are different catagories to choose from, click nail art and thats what you get, click otherstuff and you get other stuff.
when a person puts a piccie in their gallery it automatically goes into the geek gallery.
like i say choose the catagory you want to look at
hth

OMG - PMSL!!!! What a blonde!!!!! OOps. For ages i've been wondering how it worked coz I thought it was a little strange. Excuse me - the weathers getting to me. Thanks Joanne your a gem - I'll be able to look to my hearts content, cheers me dear. :D

PMSL at you nat...
:smack:

I too really enjoy looking at fellow geeks work.
The gallery rocks!

I like looking at both nails and geeks other pics. Its nice to know who everyone is!!

Latest posts

Back