Brisa big than god...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugerpuffm

Reaction score
:) i gotta say Brisa get a big thumbs up from me ..... i did my aunts toes the other day n say stubbed her toe last night :irked::irked:and cut it to the bone they said at the hospital that if it wasnt for the ""tuff stuff"" on her toes as they called it it would have been even deeper but it saved her toe nail from getting ripped off ... wooo hoooo :hug:

Yep Brisa is a fab product and very strong :)
Glad she is ok :hug:

:) i gotta say Brisa get a big thumbs up from me ..... i did my aunts toes the other day n say stubbed her toe last night :irked::irked:and cut it to the bone they said at the hospital that if it wasnt for the ""tuff stuff"" on her toes as they called it it would have been even deeper but it saved her toe nail from getting ripped off ... wooo hoooo :hug:
Yup as far as I am concerned, Brisa is the bees knees, the puppy's privates, the dogs dangly's...........well you get the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:green::green::green

Yup as far as I am concerned, Brisa is the bees knees, the puppy's privates, the dogs dangly's...........well you get the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:green::green::green
my thoughts r the bloody same ...lol xx

Latest posts

Back