Brisa Gel Top Coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billymiff

Reaction score
Hi All
Today I did Natural nail enhancements using cnd l+p and finished with brisa gel top coat. The finish wasn't right it, looked like their was patches where it has splayed out ( abit like oil and water ) iykwim
I applied the gel after finishing the nail with file not buffing, but i didn't scrubfresh, is this where the problem lies? i only dusted
Thanks for any help
I'm new to this x x

Hi All
Today I did Natural nail enhancements using cnd l+p and finished with brisa gel top coat. The finish wasn't right it, looked like their was patches where it has splayed out ( abit like oil and water ) iykwim
I applied the gel after finishing the nail with file not buffing, but i didn't scrubfresh, is this where the problem lies? i only dusted
Thanks for any help
I'm new to this x x

You must finish the nails with a 180 grit file (nothing smoother).

If there is any chance at all that you touched the nail surface then that would cause the patchiness.

Using Scrub Fresh will ensure that no oil or any other contaminants are on the surface before applying The Finishing gloss Top Coat.

Using Scrub Fresh is how we teach to prep the nails before applying the Brisa UV Finishing Gloss. Follow those instructions and make sure the nails are absolutely dry and you should have NO problems.

Thank you Gigi
I did finish with a blizzard board but then i smoothed over with a koala and didn't scrubfresh, so now I know for next time
Thank you
Clare x

Well that solves THAT then doesn't it. x :green:

Latest posts

Back