Brisa Gels/l&p DVD's/Workbooks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abicrunch

Reaction score
Hi All

Ok I trained with CND 4 years ago and think that it is fantastic, however I am having a few problems now and am in a pickle. I cant find my workbooks or my DVD's for L & P and Brisa. I moved 3 years ago and cant find it anywhere, I am so angry with myself I could scream as have searched the whole house.:mad:

Does any one have the workbooks and dvd's they could let me have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All

Im not sure if this is the right place to put this but if not please feel free to move it.

Ok I trained with CND 4 years ago and think that it is fantastic, however I am having a few problems now and am in a pickle. I cant find my workbooks or my DVD's for L & P and Brisa. I moved 3 years ago and cant find it anywhere, I am so angry with myself I could scream as have searched the whole house.:mad:

Does any one have the workbooks and dvd's they could let me have. I would be willing to pay for them including postage costs. Please pm me if you have any. Your help woulld be really appreciated.:lol:

They are free right here! Part 1

YouTube - BRISA

Part 2

YouTube - BRISA

They are free right here! Part 1

YouTube - BRISA

Part 2

YouTube - BRISA

Hi geeg

I have been a member of cnd.com for a while and watched all of these videos but having a few problems so have watched these over and over again. Although I trained with brisa about 3-4 years ago now I havent used it much as most people had acrylic and now they all have shellac. I know that you are meant to scrub the first layer in, but it doesnt show this on the video and would love to see how this is done. Thanks. Abi

Hi geeg

I have been a member of cnd.com for a while and watched all of these videos but having a few problems so have watched these over and over again. Although I trained with brisa about 3-4 years ago now I havent used it much as most people had acrylic and now they all have shellac. I know that you are meant to scrub the first layer in, but it doesnt show this on the video and would love to see how this is done. Thanks. Abi

See my reply on your other thread Abi. Techniques for applying the first layer vary with different technicians. All is explained on your other thread, hun.

Latest posts

Back