Brisa problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucybluebell

Reaction score
I did my 1st paying client yesterday. She had a full set of Brisa enhancements and was very happy with them. Today she's come up to me at school and showed me her left hand and on the white tip area there appears to be grey bubbly looking marks? Does anyone know what it could be, it's not happened before and it's only on the one hand?
I've offered to file them down and apply a layer of gel and redo the white tip but would really like to prevent this happening again if I could!

I would say she has got into something. Things like that do not happen for no reason and when they are cured and the client leaves then that is how they stay unless the client interferes with them in some way.

Don't loose your cool just because you are new to a product .. you can have full confidence in Brisa. What you can never have full confidence in is what your clients might get up to, I'm afraid.

I've had something like this before and it was the black dye rubbing off of the inside on the pocket on a new pair of jeans. As I was normally using my right hand i.e. to hold bags / umbrellas etc , I only had the marks on my left hand.

It could be your client has done something similar without even knowing.

Sam xxx

That's made me feel a bit better thanks. She was really nice about it but it's just a bit unfortunate that it happen to my 1st client!! :(

It is probably only a surface stain and will remove with a white block. That is working with the public ... not every day runs smoothly. Complaints happen and the sooner you get to grips with how to deal with them smoothly, the better. It ALWAYS happens with the first clients because they KNOW they are your first clients lol. They prey on it and your insecurity.

Latest posts

Back