Brisa Semi-Sheer Pinks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpina

Reaction score
I've always wondered about the brisa semi-sheer pink gels when I see them at the wholesaler. I've never used them because I'm not sure when I would want a semi-sheer gel. I either use the opaques for full coverage or just sheer pink/clear.

Who uses the semi-sheers and what do you use them for? Also do you use them often or just on the odd client?

I'm happy with my selection of colours, I'm just really curious about these gels. I do love a chance to buy/try new products though, so will probably get these sooner or later anyway.

I guess you could just use them to give a nice tone to the nail bed....or a softer effect over french...??

I use them for people who want a slight pinker nail plate without being in your face pink.
I also use them when I do Indestructible French it gives a lovely finish :hug:

I have used them for a less natural, natural, (ok sounded better in my head) a neutral tip and then semisheer, lots of people just love that look:hug:

I use them for clients with a good natural nail shape who want a French finish. They enhance the natural nail colour and give a fabulous look.

It looks like they are quite versatile then :) - another item to add to my wishlist.

I might get these for Christmas and have a play. Thanks for your input!

Bother!!! :lol:

I was thinking the same, when would I use them? Now you have told me I just have to get them :green:

Oh dear more £££££ gone :eek:

I know, I shouldn't have asked. I went to the wholesaler this morning to buy some :o but they didn't have any in stock. I left with about seven other things I didn't really need instead.

Latest posts

Back