brown feet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
had a spray tan last night and she is coming for her toes doing tomorrow but she stepped in to my tent instead of on to the sticky feet waiting for her and i explained her foot would have tan on it but she said IT DOESNT MATTER no it seems it does and she has asked me what she can use to get i of

she has tickerly feet as well:rolleyes:

any suggest any thing before tomorrow

Lisa

xxx

I client of mine did that last week and then she came for some treatments the following day so I just went over her soles with a pumice like stone and foot scrubby file and it came off fine.

ok hunnie ill see how bad it is and next time she might wait until i have finished the person before her before jumping in lol

Just tell her to soak her feet and pumice her own feet. Somebody told me lemon juice works but very sceptical and not tried it myself. Otherwise tan correcting towels perhaps ?? I would suggest the first. Its her fault really - customers eh ! Best of luck x

A foot file, pumice stone will do the job.

why didnt you wipe them over with a wet wipe when shed stood in the tent? you'll be able to get most of it off with a footfile but dont go overboard or she'll end up red raw aswell!!! hope you get it sorted. x

hi

Yes salt and lemon due work fine mix them together to form a paste it has never failed me.

Especially when you tell clients not to pat themselves or their palms will get brown do they listen do they what.:irked:

try the lemon juice and salt wouldnt be without but you do have to scrub scrub scub.:)

Catherine

hi

Yes salt and lemon due work fine mix them together to form a paste it has never failed me.

Especially when you tell clients not to pat themselves or their palms will get brown do they listen do they what.:irked:

try the lemon juice and salt wouldnt be without but you do have to scrub scrub scub.:)

Catherine

Thanks for the Cath, nice to hear it works. Like I say had heard it, but not tried it. Will definitely bear it in mind for future use - fab !! :hug:

Thanks for the Cath, nice to hear it works. Like I say had heard it, but not tried it. Will definitely bear it in mind for future use - fab !! :hug:

Whats really bad, one of my customers once said she used flash bleach spray on a tanned patch on her hand (not one of my tans), havent planned on trying that one, bleach and skin ?? dont really think they go together, am still gobsmacked by it !!!! :eek:

Whats really bad, one of my customers once said she used flash bleach spray on a tanned patch on her hand (not one of my tans), havent planned on trying that one, bleach and skin ?? dont really think they go together, am still gobsmacked by it !!!! :eek:

different i know but...i have dipped my feet in bleach and warm water to get rid of black ingrained on my feet (how lovely:irked:) from some cheap crap 'black' flip flops

When my hubbys feet smell bad his go in the bleach & water too:green::green::green:

There used to be exfoliating wipes that you could buy in a tub and they worked an absolute treat for any errors made and were especially useful for things like the brown feet or dark hands :)

omg I have done the bleach thing (and the flash spray!) :lol:
One thing I did when I tried to do an over the counter spray tan, and of course got it on the soles of my feet, was to use hair lightening cream (of course I am not recommending it as a professional treatment!) you know the stuff to lighten body hair. Worked a treat!
I can't believe I admitted this on a professional forum- but then I am not a skin geek just a consumer!

omg I have done the bleach thing (and the flash spray!) :lol:
One thing I did when I tried to do an over the counter spray tan, and of course got it on the soles of my feet, was to use hair lightening cream (of course I am not recommending it as a professional treatment!) you know the stuff to lighten body hair. Worked a treat!
I can't believe I admitted this on a professional forum- but then I am not a skin geek just a consumer!

lol !! perhaps my customer wasnt as bonkers as I thought ! Although I would probably end up with bleached white hands or something, so will prob give it a wide berth !!! :lol:

There used to be exfoliating wipes that you could buy in a tub and they worked an absolute treat for any errors made and were especially useful for things like the brown feet or dark hands :)

I have got some exfoliating scrubby pad things for exactly that reason cos ppl get so overexcited they don't actually listen to what you say (or it could just be all my models!). Mine were 99p from boots but only for 10 so not too friendly financially! They work though!Lx

Just found this out purely by mistake - whilst picking up the puppy poo and wiping everything including my hands, I've found out that Flash wipes will remove blotchy bits of fake tan. Hurrah! The blotch around my wrist where I put my watch on too quickly has gone. x

she is now on holiday i gave her the advice from here and hope it worked for her lol

thanks guys

xx

Latest posts

Back