Buff or Shine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiebbaby

Reaction score
I have my preference, which is buff to a high shine, I use 180 240, then my glossing block green then white,,I love the glass shine, as do my clients.

However what do you and your clients love, do you convert them? I have tried super shiney, air dry, glaze and go,,yet I always go back to buffing to shine and my clients all say they love this best.

I love the shine with the cnds glossing block although I am such a perfectionist after a few clients I am fed up with shine and feel its not as good. Whats do you all use, any hints or tips xxx

Do you buff in solar oil , clean then buff to shine ?

i always shine my clients but 9 out of 10 go hime with polish or nail art so my shining goes un-noticed !!! :)

I like to buff with the CND Glossing Block also katie :) Since having my lamp in the salon, some clients have converted to a U.V Gloss but some won't switch. Which is nice has i get to do a bit of both, a bit of variaty.

I have noticed my Glossing blocks are not lasting me has long now thou, after 2 uses they seem dead but i was using them for weeks before. Maybe since i have introduced the U.V Gloss i am getting lazy with the finishing? If i don't finish to a really smooth surface, it will kill my Glossing block to soon? (i have only just realised my potential mistake has i write)

Latest posts

Back