Bumper Scratch Mag!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
Got my New Year issue of Scratch this morning..........and it's a real bumper issue!! There's loads to read, this will defo keep me quiet for a while!! :biggrin:

Martine x

yup mine came too and its nice to see so many of our geeks in there...

Sometimes i cant help thinking though that some ads seem to run the same picture for ages...and i think what a waste of a page..could be filled with some thing else...i know that advertising is important...but cant they change the pics more frequently...maybe its just me. xx

Oh no, I guess I will have to wait until next year for mine LOL.

NailStyle said:
yup mine came too and its nice to see so many of our geeks in there...

Sometimes i cant help thinking though that some ads seem to run the same picture for ages...and i think what a waste of a page..could be filled with some thing else...i know that advertising is important...but cant they change the pics more frequently...maybe its just me. xx

Angie - advertising is about keeping things consistant... New Year, new adverts!!

Got mine yesterday too
:D

Can you buy Scratch from normal newsagents or WH Smith?

Hannah1984 said:
Can you buy Scratch from normal newsagents or WH Smith?

No, it is a TRADE magazine for professionals and it contains trade prices. Unless you want your customers to know how much you pay for product, to how much you charge for a full-set - I suggest it remains that way!! :idea: :Look_left

Aww I forgot to renew my subscription so I won't get it!

I wanted to see all the entries that were entered into the same comp I entered!

Latest posts

Back