Burnt brows!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would mix the tint and the peroxide and dab a tiny amount behind their ear.

I wonder what they do in department stores where they offer tinting as most are passing trade and wouldn't have had the patch test.

I know for a fact the benefit brow bar by me doesn't patch test as I have clients who've been there and all have said they haven't been offered a patch test x

Oh my god I'm completely shocked by this! If your friend had not been patch tested then this is defiantly a problem never mind it being left on for an hour! Your friend should have also filled out at record card. If I were your friend I would be taking pictures of my eyebrows and getting this salon closed :0 that is an awful experience never mind it being an unprofessional one! I hope your friends eyebrows are ok now!

That is awful!
For goodness sake don't let her go back and have the 4 treatments they offered!
Irrelevant of what they have offered I would still seek legal advice if only to stop this happening to someone else! Appalling!
I Hope she fully recovers. X

Your reply got me thinking. Putting aside a claim; I think the client should ask them for proof of insurance and qualifications.

I think that would be a great idea. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to watch them squirm as I'm betting they have none

Latest posts

Back