Burnt Bum!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

San

Reaction score
OMG, I though as it is getting near to the holiday season, I would start using a sunbed to get my skin ready for my summer holiday. I'm no stranger to sunbeds and decided to go down to my local hairdressers and use theirs. I asked their advice and they said start with 3 mins which I did. Now usually, I get quite a few freckles (cute eh?) on my face afterwards but the next day there was no effect whatsoever. So, I went back and asked to go on for 9 mins. Everything hunky dory until about 6pm that night when I started to feel a bit uncomfortable. Things got very much worse and now I can't sit down or wear anyting around my waist as I am so burnt.

My bum even has stripes down it from the gaps in the tubes! Well and truly learnt my lesson.:eek:

OMG, I though as it is getting near to the holiday season, I would start using a sunbed to get my skin ready for my summer holiday. I'm no stranger to sunbeds and decided to go down to my local hairdressers and use theirs. I asked their advice and they said start with 3 mins which I did. Now usually, I get quite a few freckles (cute eh?) on my face afterwards but the next day there was no effect whatsoever. So, I went back and asked to go on for 9 mins. Everything hunky dory until about 6pm that night when I started to feel a bit uncomfortable. Things got very much worse and now I can't sit down or wear anyting around my waist as I am so burnt.

My bum even has stripes down it from the gaps in the tubes! Well and truly learnt my lesson.:eek:

Don't really know what to say to that hun. Have never had a sunbed in my life so don't know what the right timings would be.

Hope your bum feels better soon!!

Teri x:hug:

Aww poor you hope your bum heals soon, must admit your title cracked me up (pardon the pun) lol

Awww sorry but it made me laugh :)

Latest posts

Back