Business Name Can you HELP!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackiegst

Reaction score
I need some ideas about my business name, I will be offering mobile spray tans. I have thought of Tantastic or Glam Tan, does anyone have any better ideas ?? :eek:

My salon is called Sunessential
but i do everything, Nails, Beauty & Tanning & training so its not really suitable for me,
the salon already had this name and a good reputation when i bought it so i left it as it was but i plan on changing the name in 2009
feel free to pinch the name if you like it, I'm in west yorkshire so far enough away to not cause any problems with the same name hth

Ya i took Glam Tan from there, but thought a fresh mind might have some fresh ideas!!

Hiya

This is totally of the post, a dog grooming van was visiting next door yesterday for theire pooch.
It's called Million HairsHow brill is that

good luck with your naming, if i come up with something i'll post it.

Jenx:hug:

My nail business is called Girlie Daze, You could have something like:
"Sunny Daze"? Sorry I can't think of anything else except "Spraytans Lair" but that's not exactly the image you want :eek:

Suny Daze sounds good, cause we don't have many of them over here, but if you did you would get a nice tan. Thanks

SunSational as in sensational?

Tantalize

Tantastic

I guess these may be already used as they seemed to come to mind easily iykwim

Just came to mind while reading....Tan-In-A-Van :eek:

You could always grab a cheap transit van and do it up with business name stickers, you would have plenty of room to to carry all your tanning gear around as well :green:

To quote Sodabubble I also like 'Glow & Go'.

Here is some names I thought of for my business. I have taken out mine and you guys are more than willing to use them if they appeal :hug:

Surrounded by Colour
Colour Portal
The Colour Bank
Straight to the Point
Diva Design Studio
Color Design Bureau
Splash of Colour

Enjoy

Latest posts

Back