Business Name Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leah82

Reaction score
Hi guys hope you can all help me with something!! I need a business name something that covers Nails, Beauty & Holistic Treatments!! I thought about "Complete Perfection"- Nails, Beauty & Holistic treatments by Leah, as I am a perfectionist and I'm covering the whole body as well as the wellbeing of a client, so helping to prefect on how they feel!! But just not sure!! :| Need something catchy/ memorable!! Its much harder than it seems deciding on a name!! Been driving me mad for a while now!!:eek:

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!:cry:

We did a massive search on google before we decided on a name. Try it! You can get some real inspiration from others. Just type in beauty salon and see what comes up.

How about Body Perfection?

Will try and think of somethin for you - but curious why this thread is in the harde ha ha section! Was expecting a pun at the end!

what about body beautiful

what about body beautiful

Or bloody beautiful....only kidding!!

Lush, pampered to perfection, beautiful bodies, beauty secrets, oasis, creature comforts!

Sorry that`s all i can think of and it`s not really very inspiring xx

Will try and think of somethin for you - but curious why this thread is in the harde ha ha section! Was expecting a pun at the end!

Thanks, wasn't sure where exactly to stick it, lol!! :) So thought at least some fun could be had thinking up names!!!:)

Some fab names guys thanks keep them coming, will look on google also!! :) Really do like the sounds of a couple, lol will be stuck for choice soon!!

Latest posts

Back