Business Names? Help!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8889jenny

Reaction score
Hi there everyone hope your all ok :)

I am going to be renting a room i hairdressers soon as I have just completed my training as a nail tech, I was also planing to do a waxing course next week.

To start with I was going to call the business 'The Nail room @.......' now waxing has come in to the equation and now I'm completly stuck for a name. I was thinking of calling it 'The Beauty Room@'........ but that would be a bit misleading as I am not going to be offering all beauty treatments available, just waxing and nails? Help.................! :lol: lol xxx

Last edited:
i think you can still go with beauty room as it leaves scope as you never know what you may want to do later on like spray tan etc so i think its a safe name it leaves it open for you

what about "Enhancment" or "Beauty 4 You"
any good???
Debbie

I like those names! :) enhancement would go really well with the nail of the salon too! Thank you! I'll have to have a think :) xxx

We opened about two months ago, here are some of the names we thought up Booty, Tips and Tans (although perhaps not relevant to you), Glam, Salon or Room 76 (number of shop, you would prob want to use your own number lol), Revive, Tonic, Fake It (again may not apply to you), Lickety Tips (might not be a good name first thing on a morning if you can my drift, bit of a tongue twister !). Hope they help or give you a start. Our friend thought up our shop name after a few drinks, best name ever (in my opinion obviously), Bods and Pinkies. xxx

Hi Jenny

I've got lots of names of salons that I could email you if that's any good. Send me a pm if you like and I'll send them to you.

If your looking for a name for a product or a business or anything then go to this website its a word naming forum

Wordboard Naming Forums

Latest posts

Back