Buy now pay later

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemma-Louise

Reaction score
I had 2 clients for a spraytan (friend of a friend) and one asked me if she could have the treatment but pay on payday "/ a it was a friends friend i did it this once! ( stupid i know!) has anyone else had this? Are people really this cheeky?

I had a regular client ring just before her tan appt and explain that she didnt get paid until the end of the week and needed the money she had for her electricity meter. I agreed that she could pay me next time as she was a regular-but hey guess what.....I have not seen her since.
Consequently I forgot and then a few months ago I sent her a text about it and she apologised saying something about family problems and will book in again soon......nope not seen her yet. Don't give freebies!

I have had this too. I still take their check and tell them I won't do anything with it until Friday. I deposit every Friday, they know it will be going to the bank, I have never had a clients check bounce.

Sent from my PC36100 using SalonGeek

I really wouldn't do it. You are not a charity, you run a business. If she has no money she shouldn't ask for a treatment. How cheeky! I cannot believe some people.

Yes some people really are this cheeky !
I think especially with tanning they need to pay upfront...after all if they don't pay when they get their tan, how are you going to get them to pay for it when it has faded !!!

Latest posts

Back