Buying dermalogica

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
To buy dermaliogica skin care range do you have to be trained through their own courses first? Thanks

You will need to open an account with them first and then training is free.

What does it entail to open an account - I've heard that you have to be a salon owner (no mobile therapist accounts available) and the minimum order is a lot of money. I don't know if this is true. Can anyone shed any light on this cos I would love to use Dermalogica.

anne xx

I have had my account for over 5 years now. I have a home based treatment room and the cost was around £2000 for all my professional products and retail products also. Go on the Dermalogica. co.uk website and I'm sure there is a section that says 'open an account'.

What does it entail to open an account - I've heard that you have to be a salon owner (no mobile therapist accounts available) and the minimum order is a lot of money. I don't know if this is true. Can anyone shed any light on this cos I would love to use Dermalogica.

anne xx

3k they told me to open up an account. I'm not using them any more as it's too easy for clients to get hold of these products. I use Eve-Taylor now which I find very similar to Dermalogica and 1/4 of the price! My clients cant get their mitts on it either x

3k they told me to open up an account. I'm not using them any more as it's too easy for clients to get hold of these products. I use Eve-Taylor now which I find very similar to Dermalogica and 1/4 of the price! My clients cant get their mitts on it either x

Thanks for the reply, its a lot of money that! and especially clients being able to get hold of products not good. I think I will look into Eve Taylor.

anne xx

Latest posts

Back