C.N.D. Colour Effects demo!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeahyeah

Reaction score
I got a demo and got to play this morning, i loved it! this stuff is super cool! I dont use cnd enamel but this new line might actually get me to rethink that! for anybody that hasnt yet, its totally worth checking out!!!

I've been using them and I can honestly say from the bottle to the brush, to the new formulation to the quick drying time to the whole concept I am hooked.

I have always used CND enamel for 20 years and wouldn't have changed from that frankly but NEW AND IMPROVED IS ALWAYS GOOD and CND have totally done it again with this new line. There is nothing else like it.

Yes I seen it on CND website this morning I have asked for information can't wait to see them, where did you see the demo? X

Last edited by a moderator:
Where DID you see the demo? I don't even have a kit for that yet you lucky girl! I got to play with them in San Diego before they were launched, and I am waiting VERY impatiently for more!!

I want I want I want !

Where DID you see the demo? I don't even have a kit for that yet you lucky girl! I got to play with them in San Diego before they were launched, and I am waiting VERY impatiently for more!!

im good friends with an instructor at a local CND school, they got the colour effects line in and when she started playing she called and told me i had to come over immediately! so we got to play before school started and then i got to watch her offical demo for the students:) it pays to have connections!;) lol

That's FANTASTIC! I squealed the whole time I was using them lol, it really made me love polish again ;)

Latest posts

Back