Calgel popping off and changing colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xcm

Reaction score
Hi I completed my 2 day calgel course at the end of November and I've had a few issues with some clients.
The calgel seems to 'pop' off it doesn't ever chip and I've been using both the natural clear and iz clear and I can't seem to get a high shine on the nails. a few out of a full set if of overlays are going dull and even changing colour has anyone had this before ? Xxx

Hi I completed my 2 day calgel course at the end of November and I've had a few issues with some clients.
The calgel seems to 'pop' off it doesn't ever chip and I've been using both the natural clear and iz clear and I can't seem to get a high shine on the nails. a few out of a full set if of overlays are going dull and even changing colour has anyone had this before ? Xxx

Are you applying top coat nail polish when you finish ?

Are you fully prepping the nail? Removing all nail debris? Etching the plate. Don't forget to thoroughly use calguard, pop a wetting layer and true layer of clear first, them your colour coats. I've never had anyone's Calgel ping off.x

Some colours do slightly fade. Are they topping up on hi gloss in between or Calcrystal? Calgel clear does yellow over time.x

Ring Calgel and they will help you.
I had teething problems when I started using it,the same as any other products,but they are really helpful and they are the experts.

Are you doing tip and overlay or just overlay? Calgel shouldn't go dull or pop off. I've known clients in the past that 'peel' it off and you can tell by damage on nail plate.

Hello!

I would be more than happy to give you a call to answer any questions you have & run through your application process with you if you would like?

Alison :)

Latest posts

Back