Calgel resin on cuts to stop it ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyk

Reaction score
whilst on my training someone cut the finger with a file and the tutor said to use a small amount of resin on it the stop it ? anyone herd of that ? Anyway i'l tryed it out for myself last night when i stood on a plug ! oooch :lol:

yes i have.
a little drop of resin or nail adhesive. they use the same type of thing to close wounds in hospital.

That sounds really strange to me....I dont think I'd do that to a client! They'd think that I was trying to glue their finger back on or something :p

I usually use a cotton ball with abit of antiseptic on it, and keep it there for a couple of minutes till the cut dries up!

I find severe nail biters can bleed very easily if pressure is put around the cuticle (when holding their fingers) and I have used a tiny bit of resin to stop the bleeding. It works a treat.:)

I have used a tiny bit of resin to stop the bleeding. It works a treat.:)

Yes, it does. I nipped a lady that was on blood thinners. I couldn't get the bleeding to stop until I put a drop of resin in the cut. Worked GREAT! Obviously, I NEVER should have nipped her but accidents do happen.

Latest posts

Back