Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
emma m said:
if hubby isn't going out iam hoping to go and i think nail creations wants to go too.

if you like you can come with us or follow me in your car if you like, lily and hermans is in castleford.:)

thanks emma, that would be great if you dont mind, will have to check my diary as have a feeling I have some nails booked in!!! what a cheek, but if not maybe we can arrange to go to the next one ensuring both hubbys are going to be in etc.

sorry not replied to pm yet, will do so today

ok just let me know whenever you want to go and we will try and make it so we can go together.

dont worry about not replying to the pm i know how busy you are.:hug:

unfortunatly i cant come this time i have to go finish my nail art course that night.....

Never mind mayb next time....

i live near wakefield and might come, sounds fun, what do you all get up to? x

Hi there,

am I too late to join?

Please, there are only so many of my long suffering friends who will indulge my "nail chat"

xx

The more the merrier!!!!!

Although i do have a slight problem......i may have to bring my daughter if i cant get a sitter..........if i can get a sitter then it wont be a late night im afraid.........

Amanda

Where and when are you guys next meeting?

How many times have you got together before?

Sounds like I'm interrogating you all

xxx

We have been meeting for two years now...........

Usually the last wednesday in every month.......

Usually helt at
Elite
Oxford House
52 Lower Oxford Street
castleford
WF10 4AF
01977 510800

You are more than welcome to join in

Amanda

RachelB said:
Hi there,

am I too late to join?

Please, there are only so many of my long suffering friends who will indulge my "nail chat"

xx

No not at all theres now to joing other than in...so qhy dont you come on down you will enjoy it i am sure, elite is just off the M62 or if you prefer come across the common through Wakey it that suits you better.

Anyway hope you can make it tomorrow it would be lovely to see you there.

Fab x

Tonights meetoing has been postponed untill the 18th May for a couple of reasons

1....we didnot have deffo numbers.....only two people were deffo's

2.....we have Morgan as no sitters and we wouldnt be able to stay late.....

When we have our next one it would be great if we got deffo numbers.....

Sorry to all

Amanda

Il def come again next time.....

Damn not being able to drive:irked: :irked:

Lily said:
Tonights meetoing has been postponed untill the 18th May for a couple of reasons

1....we didnot have deffo numbers.....only two people were deffo's

2.....we have Morgan as no sitters and we wouldnt be able to stay late.....

When we have our next one it would be great if we got deffo numbers.....

Sorry to all

Amanda

It's a shame we had to cancel but I so agree with Lily we do need a show of hands for these nights and really at least 48 hours before there are so if any geeks are coming on the 18th May please raise those little pinkies if you are coming or let us know if you not aswell. Thanks.:hug:

I'd like to come along on the 18th.

What is the plan... Time & Place?

Debs :)

Jasmine said:
Damn not being able to drive:irked: :irked:
Same here chick! :cry:

Debs:-) said:
I'd like to come along on the 18th.

What is the plan... Time & Place?

Debs :)

Hiya Debs

Its at Elite and is from 6.30 onwards there will be some free demos that night aswell which is a bonus.

I'm defo coming on the 18th - and poss bringing 3 others with me but I will telephone Amanda to confirm about this xxxx

im coming this time i will make an extra special effort..... Does Amanda want us to ring up in advance to book places?????

Ill bring the cake this time now that I can eat it.........

lol

no special occasion but i just like cake ...... shall we celebrate sally's engagement but just a little late......lol

Cuttie_Pie said:
im coming this time i will make an extra special effort..... Does Amanda want us to ring up in advance to book places?????
Hiya - i think you can just post on here or on elite to say if you are or aren't coming :hug:

Oh i'm looking forward to that cake :lick:

Latest posts

Back