Calling all Young Nails Techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsnails

Reaction score
Hello,

Just come across the youngnails.com website and have been watching the videos, they are amazing.

Does anyone know who the distributor/educator is in the UK?

Would love some of their training :)

Thanks

I did my training at Lemon Tree Nails, in the New Forest :D

Thank you for the link :)

How did you find the training? what did you train in?

:)

its some time ago but i found young nails one to one soooooooo helpful and their l+p is lovely to use, i doubt you'd be dissapointed x

Ive done the foundation acrylic course, and the imagination nail art course :D Both were fab! Really enjoyed them. I love the reverse application, I find it very easy! I love their products, and I love all their glitters, and coloured acrylics.

Alot of my customers are starting to come weekly to change their nail art which is good for my income :D

Thanks for all your replies :)

Im seriously considering doing a conversion with them, I have watched the reverse application videos and would love to be able to do that !

Time to get saving again :)

Lovely to work with you won't be disappointed. I also heard today that we have lots of lovely stuff coming this year! ;)

Also look on you tube, they have a profile called Young Nails Inc. it has around a dozen tutorials etc - great to watch and educational!!!

I trained with Youngs and have never looked back, fab company, great products with superb support network!

Its good to be Young!!!! :D

Hello,

Just come across the youngnails.com website and have been watching the videos, they are amazing.

Does anyone know who the distributor/educator is in the UK?

Would love some of their training :)

Thanks

Thanks for all your replies.

I've been watching the videos and am absolutly facinated by the reverse application !

I dont know what to do though, I kinda need a cross between foundation and conversion.

I have completed a manicure course, acrylic extension course and gel conversion course with Star Nails @ United Beauty at the end of March and to be honest the training was pretty basic, I know about nail anatomy, tipping, prep, product chem etc but my application is, well, lets say I can do it, but its not great ! So dont think a conversion would be enough? What do you think?

:)

I think a conversion course is enough personally. As they can teach you application in a day, and if you are still not confident, they can do some 1 to 1.

My instructor is always happy to go back over things with me.

Lelaah, did you do your training at LemonTree Nails?

Thats where I would be going as its the nearest to me.

I might try and get in contact with the trainer there and discuss it with her first, see what she thinks :)

Thanks for all your advice :)

Welcome to Lemon Tree Nails and Beauty

You may benefit from an intermediate / refresher day.
This is a one to one training day that can incorporate a conversion on to the Young Nails systems
As it is a one to one course the format of the day can be changed best suited towards the students particular needs.
A more bespoke training day!

Ideally you should arrive with your own model, one hand free of any nail enhancements. That way you will get the most from your training by covering full set application in the morning and infil/backfil and repairs in the afternoon.
Its a great opportunity to gain some training in the electric nail file too.
Call Denise for more details
Hope this helps

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back