callus peel for "crack heels"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p_hoarau

Reaction score
hi, geeks
i went to the olymia show about 2 weeks ago and saw the product for pedicure it called callus peel its for people that have hard skin like crack heels as anyone try it on there client, does it really work.

thanks
Presh

Not used that but i tell you what i just bought, now my heels arent REALLY badly cracked but there was build up of dead skin/hard skin and using this twice a day i noticed a MASSIVE improvement in just 3 days.

You can use it on elbows and knees too

CCS heel balm for dry skin, dry heels and flaky skin treatment.

I had a Calus Peel demo on one of my feet at Olympia cause I had heard how impressive it was. It was quite good but I don't think anything beats the Creative's Sea Serum or even their Cuticle Remover for addressing cracked heels/hard skin, etc. I apply some of the Cuticle Remover or Sea Serum during the pedi and then wrap the feet in cling film for 5-10mins and WOWEE - miracles do work! Both Creative's products are also a lot more cost-effective than the Calus Peel product.

i have used creative heel therapy on myself and it was fab

i now use the heel to toe cucumber heel therapy on my pedi clients and they love it

IMHO you cant beat a good Spa pedicure with the callous gel applied to the heels and balls of feet, then wrapped in either a warm towel or clingfilm and left for up to 15 mins. Then a paraffin wax treatment, followed by cucumber heel therapy!!
You will have fab feet in no time!! xx

Latest posts

Back