Callus Peel is amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm new to callus peel and have done about 5 or so now. Whilst the initial results look impressive, once I've applied the moisturiser, after a few says it looks like it's all coming back. I've told my clients to moisturise daily but one just mailed me a pic of her feet that I did 2 days ago, after moisturising and they look like they've never been done.

I've been leaving the product on for 15 mins and scraping as hard as I can. On some clients loads comes off and on some not as much but I stop scraping when nothing else is coming off...what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

I'm obviously filing and moisturising after I've scraped. Have called beauty select to ask for advice also. Thanks geeks x

Can anyone link me where to buy callus peel from canada? Thx :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Me too please as I am in Ontario, Canada. I would like to know where to get it as my local supply does not stock this product but I order a lot of items online!

Could it be used on the top of the foot? One of my feet has lots of dry hard skin where the thong of a flip flop sits. Looks horrible and I can shift it with filing as it's in an awkward place.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd like the trade price please if someone can pm me and also the best place to buy the started kit. Thanks Geeks :)

Me too please

Beauty select are one of the UK distributors, they are very helpful and will be able to provide you with the trade prices.

I've just received my Callus peel starter kit and was just wondering what everyone does for the 15 mins that the patches are on? I've heard people doing cuticle work etc but if I was just doing the Callus peel what would I do? I have a home salon so can't exactly go wondering off but I'm worried I'll just be sat there staring at the floor! Lol I was thinking of offering a complimentary hand massage but not sure I could make it last for 15 mins! Lol x

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

I get my clients a drink & have a good natter.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I get my clients a drink & have a good natter.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

What about the ones who really don't want to talk? Lol x

Definitely cuticle work, file, etc. .. and a natter.

It saves 15 minutes don't you know.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

To get trace prices all you need to do is fill out the online form and instantly you get access to all the prices, it's very easy. SS

Absolutely. It would've saved me reading 20 pages of the same comment.

Alternatively there is always a phone!

Definitely cuticle work, file, etc. .. and a natter.

It saves 15 minutes don't you know.

Would you do a file and cuticle work even if they don't want any polish or anything? X

Would you do a file and cuticle work even if they don't want any polish or anything? X

Yes, you could just do a file, cuticle work and then rub some cuticle oil in, it saves the awkwardness with a new client x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Absolutely. I wouldn't do a hand massage when I am working on the feet. (Only what I read earlier) I personally wouldn't see the point in it. You're just wasting 15 minutes on something else that doesn't need doing. . I'd do what shany suggested.

I don't know if this has been asked on this thread yet but can callus peel be used on someone who has contact dermatitis? I get it on my feet and there's no rhyme or reason to it (the doctor says it could be nerves) but it leaves the skin really dry after a flare up, would I be safe to use it?xx

Don't waste the fluid in the bottom of the sachets either, the two patches can be used for the heels of the feet, separate a cotton pad in half, dip in the fluid left in the sachet and put on ball of foot or toe.. saves using four patches for no reason.

I used to watch Blue Peter.

I don't find callus peel anywhere near as good as medi heel in South Africa. That product is fab.

When we used the callus peel at the spa I worked at we would do the filing and cuticle work which took about 10-15 minutes...if they needed a bit more time I would go get them a drink and say they just need 5 more minutes.

We would do the same if doing a foot mask instead, do all the filing and cuticle while the mask is on, saves time.

Cannot believe the amount of response I've had from advertising this on my fb page/website!! I had no clients at all and now I'm booking people in left right and centre!!! I haven't got a beauty couch though so I will be doing it in my pedicure chair (leather recliner type chair) does anyone else not use a couch? How do you take a picture of their feet??? I will have the clients feet on my lap so won't be able to take a picture :confused: xx

Why would you want to take a picture of their feet? My clients would hate that I think!

My first callous peel client tomorrow....I tried it on myself, and was very impressed. X

Why would you want to take a picture of their feet? My clients would hate that I think!

My first callous peel client tomorrow....I tried it on myself, and was very impressed. X

I'm guessing so that she can take a before and after photo....to help sell the treatment ....

clients love to see the effects of treatments .....good luck with the callus peel tomorrow it's a brilliant product :)

To help me advertise and promote the service! I would obviously get the clients permission first x

Latest posts

Back