Callus Peel is amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks amazing! I'm going to add this to my treatments list, I can think of a few clients who would benefit from this
Xx

I've done 3 now and it's a good earner with impressive results!!

I've done 3 now and it's a good earner with impressive results!!

I watched a video of it being done and I was sat in awe lol it does look impressive

Could some lovely geek please pm me the trade prices as well please?? :D

Is it best to get it from beauty select or aston&fincher?x

Do those of you that use this, put the client on a Beauty Couch or can you do it from sitting? I haven't ordered my Beauty Couch yet as i'm still sorting my room out.:sad: x

Im mobile and if its the treatment I'm doing I've done them sitting. But also on a couch is slightly easier i'd say.

I do mine with clients sat in a big comfy pedi chair.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can anyone link me where to buy callus peel from canada? Thx :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Hi guys, could you please tell me the trade price of the Callus Peel? PM me please. Thank you.

Omg! I just tried this for the first time on my feet and I LOVE IT!! I've had the kit a few weeks and was waiting to try it on myself first, very impressed :) the scraping bit is defo on par with extracting blackheads, so if you like doing that then you'll love this lol. Got my first client for this on wed and I'm strangely exited haha. I'll attach a pic xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397222385.692650.jpg

Can someone pm me the trade price please x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey everyone just want to say I made and order last night online with beauty select and they rang me this morning to clarify bank holiday delivery dates the woman was so helpful she then forwarded me lots of info , the website might be a bit lack lustre but the customer service certainly makes up for it xx

Do you have to be trained or is it self taught?

Hiya please can someone let me know if you have to be trained as really want to offer this and want to know before I go ahead and buy the kit! Thnx x

You need to be trained in pedicures to do the callus peels X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok I'm trained in pedicures I just wondered if you have to go on a callus peel course

Hiya I did gellux training at capital hair and beauty. I have just noticed that they sell callus peels. Do you think I would be. Covered to use them?

Is it quite gross to do as well? I have just watched the YouTube video the scraping off was green!

It is gross but I love it and you can show the client what you have scraped off! I got mine at professional beauty after a demo and there was no mention of training involved.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I'm new to callus peel and have done about 5 or so now. Whilst the initial results look impressive, once I've applied the moisturiser, after a few says it looks like it's all coming back. I've told my clients to moisturise daily but one just mailed me a pic of her feet that I did 2 days ago, after moisturising and they look like they've never been done.

I've been leaving the product on for 15 mins and scraping as hard as I can. On some clients loads comes off and on some not as much but I stop scraping when nothing else is coming off...what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back