Callus Peel is amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow just did my first callous peel for a client and I was impressed- but- the smell 😐😐😐😐yuk!

I've never noticed the smell & think the cream has a nice smell. Maybe it was the clients feet lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've never noticed the smell & think the cream has a nice smell. Maybe it was the clients feet lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh good lol

From a client point of view, I had this done in a Manchester salon a few weeks ago and thought it was absolutely brilliant I was really pleased with it and they did my cuticle work while my feet were soaking then just did my gels after, it was all great. I definitely want to provide it as a service when I'm trained up :)

could someone pretty please pm me the prices too :hug:

Hiya could someone please sent me some more information on the price of the started pack please xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I am also interested in this product- could someone pm me the trade price please. Xxx

Me too please :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Someone mentioned, diabetes being a contraindication, I have client's interested in this but they're diabetic, would it not be suitable?and if not then why not? TIA x

Hi could someone please message me the trade price as well?? Thank you xx

Someone mentioned, diabetes being a contraindication, I have client's interested in this but they're diabetic, would it not be suitable?and if not then why not? TIA x

I've been taught it's a contraindication as if you cut them they can bleed more than someone without diabetes and also, they don't feel hot and cold very well in their hands and feet.

This in mind, I can't see why a callus peel couldn't be done, there isn't any cutting involved?

You definitely need to check this.those with diabetes have to attend a chiropodist due to effects their illness and meds hv...even for cutting if the nails.
I'd just check to he on the safe side

You definitely need to check this.those with diabetes have to attend a chiropodist due to effects their illness and meds hv...even for cutting if the nails.
I'd just check to he on the safe side

hmmm I've just emailed them for confirmation but think I'll hold off for the timer being until I get a response.

Well I went ahead and ordered the kit and got my first treatment at 11am, wish me luck. Apparently this lady has very bad feet so hoping for a good result.

Well I went ahead and ordered the kit and got my first treatment at 11am, wish me luck. Apparently this lady has very bad feet so hoping for a good result.

Ooh good luck...really interested in this!! Can someone please post the link to the website. I am struggling to find the right kit.

Well the results were pretty impressive, however her feet were EXTREMELY bad. So bad that it was confessed to me that her husband had tried his sander on them! 😱 the extra bad areas are going to need at least another treatment but I've recommended she applies Vaseline and moisturiser every day and has a paraffin wax treatment next week and then the following week we will repeat. No photos unfortunately as she was very embarrassed by them so didn't want to cause any more embarrassment !

if anyone has a microdermabrasion machine, they are excellent for hard skin on feet, it just reminded me of the sanding machine... ha ha.

Hi could anyone give me details on trade prices please.

It only takes a minute to register then you have full access

This looks amazing! I'm going to add this to my treatments list, I can think of a few clients who would benefit from this
Xx

Latest posts

Back