Campervan help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoealana

Reaction score
Hi all does anyone know of a cheap hire company for campervans???
Thanks for any replys in advance

16 views and no comment :(

Google it lol!

I know they have some on the Glastonbury site but they are usually booked up for that week end.

i know hun everyware i looked was expensive in cheshire area :( just wondered if anyone knew of a place thats all. i need my festival fix in june you see

I have a lovely old VW bay window, but not for rent though! I've looked about in the past for others & I have never found any cheap camper hire companies, they all charge a premium.

There are two types of company that rent out campervans/motorhomes/RV's. The ones that run their own fleet, and the ones that represent 'owners' that want to rent out their own vehicle that isn't in 100% use.

The latter usually offers far better value for money, but its been such a while since I used them, I'm not familiar with current sites etc.

hope you can find something if you search along those lines...

If it's for Glastonbury, add on an extra 100 miles to your weekend walk as the camper sites are even further away than the drudge sites. I have done Glasto about 10 times in the last 20 years, the earlier ones were best, without the mud.

I'm a Big Chill girl now.....can't be doing with all the crap and walking at Glasto regardless of U2.

i dont do glasto its download at donnington. The campervans are right next to the arena. last year we could see the main stage from the van and it was amazing. leeds was a different story. I will carry on searching......

Latest posts

Back