can anybody recommend a good spray tan trainer????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi i have been looking to do spray tanning 4 ages now but just havn't got round to it could anybody recommend someone please that is good. i have researched this quite a lot and i am torn between a few companys couture, sienna x and la tan!!! i have decided to do the training and get samples to test on friends/family before i decide who im going to go with.

look forward to your replys

Allaboutbeauty xx

I did mine with Dawn from NOUVATAN and i would recommend her 100% the course was half a day and the cert was accepted by my insurance company,I travelled to be trained in birmingham,But i believe she has set trainers up all over britain now

Hiya, I did my training earlier this month with Elaine from Sienna-X and loved it!!!! I went to Welwyn in Herts to do it, but I know they have training on a Monday( I think!!) in Brentwood. The training was really fun and as there were only 3 of us on it, got plenty of practice in:D I'm a total Sienna junkie now-onl partly because I love the pink products xx

hi im the trainer for nouvatan and im in tamworth , i also can travel to your home if you prefer , we give you a certificate which is recognised by the beauty guild for insurance purpases, my email is [email protected]

I use couture and I love it!

Hi
Are you part of allboutbeauty.co.uk??

NO this person is not connected IN ANY WAY AT ALL with www.allaboutbeauty.co.uk and therfore their opinions views and comments are NO WAY representative of allaboutbeauty.co.uk and hopefully will not be received as such

Fiona

Hi,

I would most definately recommend Nouvatan. Gina on the above post trained me and it was fun, informative and I came away filled with confidence to go out and tan the nation. Everyone loves the product too.:Love:

Go on, get in touch! :D

I would recommend Sienna x the best in my opinion

Sienna X have a training venue in Brentwood, Essex..... Hey Presto....... Hardly any travelling !!!!!

Hi I've just done my training via Nouvatan with a lady called Cathy & she was fantastic plus love the Nouvatan solution.

I have been looking at doing sparay tanning training but i dont know who to go with. I had a client who has had a really good spray tan not long ago where the lady used it to higlight areas to make her look slimmer and more natural, but the therapist that did it has left know. When you are trained do you learn how to highlight people and make it look natural? I am just waiting to see if this lady can find out then name from the salon where the therapist used to work.

XXX

i was trained by nouvatan, and was also a model at a nouvatan training where dawn was training, and it was great. i feel confident about tanning now, and added bonus is i love the tan. we recently had a change of therapist and all the tan clients were calling saying "please tell me you are still using the same tan"

Jen is the Edinburgh area trainer, and she is also great. :)

i gave tried most tans on the market , wanting the best for myself and clients , WWW.NOUVATAN.CO.UK is the far better option in my and my clients eyes xx and dawn will answer all questions with genuine answeres she had training courses around england scotland... london birmingham teeside etc.... and is expanding fast. this tan is set to take over everything I LOVE IT ... u can buy a sample size £5. i think that will do 2.5 tans . i get 25 to 30 out of a ltr and charge £12 to £18 a tan 3 ltrs is £90.. free postage. work out the math :D and good luck xx Elisa

i have been looking at doing sparay tanning training but i dont know who to go with. I had a client who has had a really good spray tan not long ago where the lady used it to higlight areas to make her look slimmer and more natural, but the therapist that did it has left know. When you are trained do you learn how to highlight people and make it look natural? I am just waiting to see if this lady can find out then name from the salon where the therapist used to work.

Xxx
to highlight is to darken the areas u want to disguise. Ie; turn noZel down and spray clevage in and away , six pack outer to inner 3 times, biceps follow natural shape just use the rule highlight is to maximise shade is to disguise.. Use the shade to maximise the highlights u want x

Latest posts

Back