Can anyone else believe Shaheen performed at MJs memorium!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
Must have been an amazing amazing acomplishment for him!! Apparently MJ saw a youtube clip of him and loved him...

Just watched it he was great, brought a tear to my eye. Cx

o i know.. i only tuned in when he came onn gutted i missed the rest gonna look in iplayer. can i ask, was his body actualy in the coffin,as i thought the jacksons had buried him earlier on?

Grab a tissue then for his daughters tribute right at the end.
My heart goes out to her and her siblings, to loose a parent at such a tender age must be so heart-wrenching.
R.I.P Michael

i blubbered all the way through lol, at the end i half expected him to burst out the coffin and shout 'surprise' and it was just a publicity stunt for his tour.......... sorry just cant believe hes dead x

I agree - his daughter's tribute, clearly unplanned, was heartwrenching and reminds us all that amidst all of the coverage he was a dad, a son and a brother first and foremost.

I also thought Brook Shield's tribute was very real and meaningul.

That clip of his daughter will no doubt be played over and over. Beautiful and heart breaking. What a brave little girl.

arrr she was brave bless her. i do believe hes dead definitly, his family were devastated. so was he in the coffin??

i do believe hes dead, just a teeny 1% of me thought he might jump out...... i dont think he was in the coffin, think it would of been too much of a risk for a crazy fan to try to get inside or something, the children are the spitting image of him and i thought there was a dispute that he wasnt their real father.

i do believe hes dead, just a teeny 1% of me thought he might jump out...... i dont think he was in the coffin, think it would of been too much of a risk for a crazy fan to try to get inside or something, the children are the spitting image of him and i thought there was a dispute that he wasnt their real father.

did they have those masks on?
ive never actually seen their faces.

also, who is shaheem ?
[sorry, im old]

did they have those masks on?
ive never actually seen their faces.

also, who is shaheem ?
[sorry, im old]

Old you never lol, no MJ kids were maskless which was nice to see, bless them it cant be very nice for them at present, Shaheem was fantastic made my go all goose pimply, Shaheem was the little boy from Britains Got Talent, who nearly risked it all when he attempted to sing Valerie by Amy wineo think he has a very bright future to come.

Sue xx

Old you never lol, no MJ kids were maskless which was nice to see, bless them it cant be very nice for them at present, Shaheem was fantastic made my go all goose pimply, Shaheem was the little boy from Britains Got Talent, who nearly risked it all when he attempted to sing Valerie by Amy wineo think he has a very bright future to come.

Sue xx

angel fingers thanks you for 'helping the aged':lol:

Bugger it I am 30 this week and even i didnt know who he was !!!!I'm old too! Officially!!!

Latest posts

Back