Can anyone give me a wicked spray tan? Kent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Queen Bee

Reaction score
hi every1.

i need to be brown for next weekend!!!!coz of this rubbish summer........im just nowhere near being brown!!:lol:

i dont offer this treatment and have only had 2 before......so dont really know what im talking about, or whats the best tan out there.

The last spay tan i had made my face look like i had stuck my face into a puddle of mud!!!!:eek::eek:Not really looking for that look!!:eek::eek:

is there any1 on here that can either tell me whats their opinion of the best brand of natural looking tan.......or even better..........is there any1 in the east kent area that can either travel to or not that far from CT8 area.

:hug:thanx guys:hug:

I use Tantrick spray tan and chose the product after getting sprayed by quite a few different makes.
It comes in 4 strengths, so there is always a colour which is just right for you - muddy puddle isn't one of them:lol:

I'm too far away to help personally but good luck

Hi chuck,

I may know someone in the Kent area who could give you a gorgeous spray tan, she uses Sunless Solutions, I have text her and I am waiting to hear back from her now, if you pm me your details I will be able to pass them on to her!! :)

HTH

Last edited:
Hiya - I am up near M25 area of Kent so may be too far from you. What area are you in - is it Canterbury? x

yeah just outside canterbury xxx

I use Tantrick spray tan and chose the product after getting sprayed by quite a few different makes.
It comes in 4 strengths, We have 6 variants now Adele, so there is always a colour which is just right for you - muddy puddle isn't one of them:lol:

I'm too far away to help personally but good luck
have you not heard about the fab summer essence and autumn gold, they are different from the original 4 and smell delicious hth :hug:

iv found some1 about 5 mins away from me that uses siennaX. can any1 tell me if this brand is good, wether it goes streaky, or makes your face have the 'muddy puddle' look?:lol: or is it just if they apply it too close to the face that you get the muddy look???

im abit worried, is it possible for a tan to go wrong due to the therapist or is it quite fool proof (i have no idea about spray tan so please dont take offence to that comment......do not mean it that way but as i dont know how good this therapist is, i really dont want to look worse than i did before i get the tan:eek:)

SiennaX is lovely, with all spray tans you need to exfoliate all over to make sure you remove dead skin. Do not wear any makeup, deodorant, perfumes etc. Do not wash with a bodywash with oils in as this will act as a barrier. Paint your nails and toe nails with polish so they dont stain.
Shave or wax unwanted hair 24 hours before so the pores close before the tan. Wear old dark baggy clothes not your jeans etc so no rubbing on the skin after the tan.

I use SiennaX and wear it and love it. I have never had a muddy face and that is even after spraying myself lol. Dont go for a dark tan if you are a pale skinned burn easy in the sun type. The 8 or 8.5 gives a nice healthy glow without looking like you just got back from Brazil iykwim. HTH's

thank debbie.thats a great help. i feel much better bout getting it done now. thank you:hug:

Hi there
I run my own mobile spray tanning business
we offer a full body tan for £20 and offer SeinnaX Professional products which give you a gorgeous sunkissed glow with no orange mess or streaks.
for any more infomation please cal
Sophie on 07908207577
or email me at [email protected].
Thanks

Latest posts

Back