Can anyone recommend a good spray-tan training course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
I have been on two different courses. Tantrick and Liquid-Sun/Vani-t course.
Both were very good, but in my opinion the Liquid Sun one was better. I prefer the solution- gives a better colour-also a skin treatment at the same time.

Just depends on the person giving it, Liz from Vani-t was fantastic!!!!

Thanks
Sarah

You have said this twice now!!

I would also LOVE to know what is in the solution that gives the skin a 'treatment' at the same time.

Hi,
the Liquid Sun one was better. I prefer the solution- gives a better colour-also a skin treatment at the same time.

Thanks
Sarah

mmmm as we all know a spraytan can take up to 24 hrs to develope and given that the Tantrick tan you would have received was applied 24 hrs prior to making this statement it may be better to have waited the 24 hrs before making the comparidson.

The Tantrick liquid and kit you have ordered is being despatched to you on Monday :hug:

I think a little reminder of the Geek Commandments is needed here. We all are entitled to use and praise whichever products we choose to use. However if you have a personal agenda then it will not be accepted. For example - if you are a distributor, please do not come on to threads and criticise another product whilst hiding behind a persona of being a salon user.

I was going to highlight specific Geek Commandments which I think have all been broken in this one thread alone but there were actually too many LOL.

Here are a couple:

3 - Thou shalt Private Message if thy post is for one person.

Posts like 'hey sally, give me a buzz' is like texting 10,000 people in hopes that one of them will be the person you are trying to talk to. If your message is for 1 person, PM it. If its for more, post it!

6 - Thou shalt not peddle thy wares

Advertising is allowed on the site via banners and auto-linking but not through posting. Threads started to bait and hook or advertise a service or product for your financial gain is a sure fire way to get your thread deleted and possibly get banned. I no longer allow threads to be started offering 'special deals for geeks only'. Posting these types of threads can lead to a ban.

If another member is asking about your product or service, or if your products or services are relevant to the topic at hand you may respond without wording that would consider the post to be an advertisement. Once again, I would encourage you to ask a moderator if in doubt about this rule to avoid deletion of posts, an angry mob of geeks and a potential ban.

And here is a link to the rest of them incase you cannot find them: http://www.salongeek.com/how-do-stuff-site/31101-commandments-geek.html

For distributors taking up banner advertising is a good way (and not that costly either guy's) of leaving yourself (I.E let the paid for advertising do that kind of work for you)free to assit on postings in a posative way by passing on your skills in a posative and helpfull way to those that ask of it .

If done correctly breaching site rules can be avoided as much as possible leaving you free to get on with the buisness at hand...being of assistance to those that realy need or ask of it (ops did I say that twice :eek: )

To have and hold skills or knowledge that you are willing to pass onto others is something to be cherished...no matter what the nature of your buisness is :hug::hug:

Enjoy spreading the :Love:

Latest posts

Back