Can Hot Wax Be Applied Over Butt Crack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MysTy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm seeking some waxing advice. I've been doing intimate waxing for 6 months now and find that I've not been able to get the area closest to the anus hair free using the method I was taught. Outside of work I wax a few friends on a regular basis, one of them asked me to apply the hot wax over her anus (completely covering it) as she finds that gives a better result. Although I wasn't sure if it was something I should do I tried it and found that it took off all the hairs really well. My question; is this an advisable technique? I know it probably shouldn't be done on hemorrhoids or skin tags.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks x.x.

Yes it can be done and that's how I wax. You've gotta get every hair out after all.:p

Yes, no problem and can't see a problem with going over piles or skin tags, I do it, and over moles, the hot wax doesn't stick to them - unless they're hairy (moles that is)

I use a good wax that only sticks to hair and not to skin. Better safe than sorry.

That's great thank you ladies!!!! I was taught to use warm wax on the butt and to work around the anus but soon found that hot wax worked best for me in that area but just wasn't sure about the rest. That's great I'll be working that way from now on :D x.x.x.

Latest posts

Back