can i get my nails done at earls court??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beck

Arty geek
Reaction score
Hi guys
I was just wondering if any of you had got a full stet done at a nails show, obviously there are demos going on but does anyone do a full set, and if they do at what cost? i have only ever had my nails done once, and they were sooo bad it was unbelievable, i have only ever done my own nails since, i would love to get my nails done for me by Creative but i have no idea if they would even do a full set. Are there any ambassadors who could tell me, i feel as though i know the answer and i am clutching at straws here but its worth asking before i do them myself..

Here's hoping

Becks

The stand don't normally do sets, but you could visit 10 stands to get a full set - don't think they would be very fetching though!

You can get full sets done at the show but they're not cheap if I remember correctly. xxx

hmmm.... at Excell there was one stand doing full sets, but I wouldnt want my nails done there!!! saw a lady cut with a drill, bleeding...... no sanitation and straight on to the next one! stank of NSS to me!

LOL
The one nail at 10 different stands sounds good in theory......

looks like i will be doing my own again, whats everyone doing to their nails????

beck said:
LOL
The one nail at 10 different stands sounds good in theory......

looks like i will be doing my own again, whats everyone doing to their nails????

Taking off the naf ones under the pretence that I want some samples!!!!!!!!!!!

Some companies do do full sets but why pay when you can have 10 unique lovelies on your hands!

come over and visit me at Christrio and We might even do 2!

Sassy Hassy said:
The stand don't normally do sets, but you could visit 10 stands to get a full set - don't think they would be very fetching though!

LMAO. My friend who accompanied me tried doing this the last time! Think she got like 4 done, then got bored!!

thanks for the offer of two nails, at least i will only have to go to another eight stands!!!

LOL
You guys are funny

Becks

Hi Beck...good luck on your 'nail-trail', lol!
Hope to bump into you...what day are you going???

hiya mate

i'll be there on sunday, hope i see you, maybe around the creative stand

Latest posts

Back