Can I pay cash for my Creative course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailcraze

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to salongeek and so far I am hooked!!!!
I want to to the creative acrylic foundation course as soon as possible but was wondering how to pay as I do not have a credit card.
Does anyone know if I can pay in person with cash?
I have no cheque book either!!!!!

Thanks x

I can't see why they wouldn't, but why not give them a phone to see what they say. The only drawback I can see is having to go to them to pay the deposit when you book. It depends how far away you are from them whether this would be a problem for you or not. xx

When I was in school I paid cash but I'm in California so its probably different. I don't see why they wouldn't accept cash though.

Surely you could do a bank transfer directly into their bank account?!?
It's as good as cash.

Do you not have a debit card?

Ring them to find out for sure.

Sending Postal Orders in the post is an option if they accept. The post office fees are not expensive and you will be insured if they go missing in the post. Best to give S2 a call to find out thou.

Thankyou all for getting back to me, I was beginning to think I had asked a dumb question (being new).
I am going on monday for allibarr as her client let her down so I will ask while I am there. Thanks

Oooh your going to be her guinnie pig....enjoy :green:
Thankyou all for getting back to me, I was beginning to think I had asked a dumb question (being new).
I am going on monday for allibarr as her client let her down so I will ask while I am there. Thanks

Well take the cash with you :wink2: lol enjoy being a model watch and listen xx

Have fun! It'll let you see a training session and you'll probably pick up loads even though you are just the model. xx

Of course they will accept cash!! No problems there!

Cash will be fine hunny :)

I paid my deposit over the phone with my card, then paid the rest in cash on the day. Money is money at the end of the day, and I'm assuming being an academy, theyd have a till?

Enjoy yourself being a model and as said, watch, watch, watch! Then really enjoy yourself when you get to go on your course :green:

xx

Of course cash is fine. All you need to do is chat to either Deb or Sue and they will happily help and make sure you have an invoice and receipt! HTH's
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you all
Can't wait for tomorrow!! I'm excited now!!

Latest posts

Back